Day 13

Options
SkinnyMel78
SkinnyMel78 Posts: 434 Member
Am I the only one finding this so hard to complete? I used to look forward to doing them in the morning, now I feel like I have to force myself to do them. I may have to start doing half in the am and half in the pm. The only problem with that is finding the motivation to get the pm ones done. Anyway, Day 13 done!!

Replies

• dollbud40
    dollbud40 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Completed! Yes I am also having a hard time! I will maybe have to break them up too! Wow! Lets keep giving it our best shot!
  • lishaalexis
    lishaalexis Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    I still look forward to them...I have a physical fitness test here in about 7 weeks, so I am today I did my 60 sit ups in less that two minutes...so yay!
  • tam6van
    tam6van Posts: 1,089 Member
    Options
    Nice job ladies! Lis...you must have a strong core to do 60 full out military sit-ups without assistance in less than 2 minutes. I'm impressed!i did 65 in a minute back in high school......but a partner was sitting on my feet and had her arms wrapped behind my calves so that helped.. And it was 35 years ago.LOL( wait a minute ....that's not so funny...I feel old. Haha)
  • chillonzita
    chillonzita Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    DONE!! It is super hard but my motivation is to actually say I completed this AB Challenge and im actually looking forward towards many more challenges to come! :))
  • cpanus
    cpanus Posts: 19,283 Member
    Options
    08/13

Day 13 DONE!! I'm having to split the leg raises into two groups...might have to split them into three groups by the end of the week!

Hope everyone has a great Wednesday!

Chris
  • cfeineigle
    cfeineigle Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I'm two days behind but figure I'll just have to skip the next rest day. Crud....I really look forward to those days!! Lol
  • lishaalexis
    lishaalexis Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    Nice job ladies! Lis...you must have a strong core to do 60 full out military sit-ups without assistance in less than 2 minutes. I'm impressed!i did 65 in a minute back in high school......but a partner was sitting on my feet and had her arms wrapped behind my calves so that helped.. And it was 35 years ago.LOL( wait a minute ....that's not so funny...I feel old. Haha)

well for our PRT we have someone holding our feet, so all that I do for the sit-ups is put my feet under my couch and it simulates someone holding my feet.
  • bonjojo
    bonjojo Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    I did Day 13 yesterday evening - just now recording it. I prefer to get these out of the way in the mornings, but that doesn't happen on Tuesdays and Wednesdays with an hour-long commute to work (the other days I work from home). I'm splitting the situps into 2 sets, but just rest a few minutes in between. All the others I am doing in one set - so far anyway!
  • HardyGirl4Ever
    HardyGirl4Ever Posts: 1,017 Member
    Options
    Just finished. Bride's maid's dress still won't zip up, but will over my stomach now. It's the upper part that needs to shrink. Do spanx work well?

14877786.png
  • HardyGirl4Ever
    HardyGirl4Ever Posts: 1,017 Member
    Options
    Am I the only one finding this so hard to complete? I used to look forward to doing them in the morning, now I feel like I have to force myself to do them. I may have to start doing half in the am and half in the pm. The only problem with that is finding the motivation to get the pm ones done. Anyway, Day 13 done!!

I feel exactly the same way.

14877786.png