Had a piece of pizza

Options
ladymiseryali
ladymiseryali Posts: 2,555 Member
Only one though. Overall my net carbs will equal 40 for the day. I'm HOPING it won't throw me out of ketosis. Today was just a crappy day and my fiance wanted pizza. I decided to have one piece and I was mostly satisfied with it. I didn't "eat my feelings" though. But yea, do you think 40 net carbs will undo everything? I've been consistently keeping my net carbs under 30 for the past twoish weeks.

Replies

• GamerGirly
    GamerGirly Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Everyone's body is different. Some can tolerate more carbs than others. Just dont let 1 day turn in to everyday.

I didn't feel like cooking on Sunday so I ordered pizza for the kiddos.. of course. i couldn't resist. Had 4 boneless wings and 2 small square pizza slices.. Back in ketosis today :)
  • ladymiseryali
    ladymiseryali Posts: 2,555 Member
    Options
    Everyone's body is different. Some can tolerate more carbs than others. Just dont let 1 day turn in to everyday.

I didn't feel like cooking on Sunday so I ordered pizza for the kiddos.. of course. i couldn't resist. Had 4 boneless wings and 2 small square pizza slices.. Back in ketosis today :)

Hopefully that's the same for me. I've been real good with the eating plan, so hopefully I'm back to it tomorrow. Today was just terrible. The DMV denied me a new ID because I didn't have the right kind of bill to confirm my name and address. 1 lousy point. Then some jerk purposely drove through a puddle and soaked my fiance and I on our way home. I was ready to go smash their windows in. So I more than likely earned that slice for the day. lol
  • timwhoa
    timwhoa Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    a low carb chef I know named George Stella has some pizza recipies that wont throw you out of ketosis, he makes the crust with soy flour ,, here is his web site http://www.stellastyle.com/
  • LisaOnAMission007
    Options
    I think that's fine! For me personally, I eat off plan once about every week or two, and so far, I notice it helps. But mostly, it ends up helping me want to stay on plan because I hate feeling miserable the next day. It's a very interesting and noticeable difference.
  • 366to266
    366to266 Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    I understand how you feel.

I did something stupid! I found myself in an expensive food store and they had some luxury fish that I can never afford half price. Problem was, it was in breadcrumbs. But it was such a bargain I bought it on impulse and even on the way home I had second thoughts.

After an argument with myself, the bottom line was, I thought it would not matter that much. Just a tiny bit of breading around some delicious fish.

How wrong I was!

I bought two lots. As it was out of date it had to be eaten within 12 hours. Had one for my dinner and the next one at lunch the next day.

I got indigestion and wind and had to buy indigestion tablets. Even the next day I feel so bad I cannot think straight, I am bloated, sluggish and sleepy. I have had to cancel going swimming, and because the wheat made my joints hurt have had to take painkillers just to walk to the bus stop.

No wheat for me, not EVER AGAIN.