Newbie to the group

Hello, I am returning to MFP and I want to use clean eating as part of my getting healthy and losing weight program. I am looking forward to learning more and meeting new friends for support. :)

Replies

• gympamela
    gympamela Posts: 188 Member
    You can add me if you want! I am coming back after falling off the wagon for a year!
  • stephtra49
    stephtra49 Posts: 168 Member
    I’m a newbie here as well! I need all the support I can get! 😜
  • bvisnich
    bvisnich Posts: 5 Member
    Welcome everyone!! I just too just started back with MFP and feel so motivated this go round!! I need to loose 75lbs but am thinking of only 10lbs at a time. My first milestone is just around the poundage!!!
  • Sportguru01166583
    Sportguru01166583 Posts: 6 Member
    Hi. Learning how some of this works. Saw this group, and decided to join. this will be my first group. Not sure how it all works, just looking for some tips/thought on eating clean.... Thanks!
  • ladyzherra
    ladyzherra Posts: 438 Member
    Hello! Please add me as a friend. I am a clean eater. What is your experience with clean eating?

Jenn
  • stephtra49
    Morning! ☀️The sun is out and I’m getting myself ready to go walk, get groceries & then come home & do laundry😒 as well as do some sewing ☺️! I hope you all have a wonderful day!
  • stephtra49
    14w904o0pd49.jpeg
  • CreativeTara2018
    CreativeTara2018 Posts: 7 Member
    Hi! I’m new to the group, just looking for some like minded people to support each other on this journey! I really believe that eating whole, fresh, minimally processed foods is the best way to get healthy & lose weight in the process! A little over a month ago I started on Whole30, and while I didn’t complete a round I learned a lot and have transitioned into more of a clean eating focus (Whole30 is clean plus cutting out dairy, etc. and I added back dairy after about 3 weeks when I needed to eat soft foods). I’m down 13 pounds so far and have lost 5” off my hips & 4” off my waist! Looking forward to getting to know some of you & would love to have you as my MFP friends!