April 28 Sign In

2»

Replies

• emilysusana
    emilysusana Posts: 416 Member
    4/28
    Yes, yes, yes.
    I should be in the running, but wasn’t in the list. I may have inadvertently forgotten to check in once or twice. But have done everything every day. I only passed twice and if I forgot to check in it would have been out of business/confusion, rather than not logging... I will try to find time to go through day by day tomorrow!
  • fatbambi2017
    fatbambi2017 Posts: 1,295 Member
    @RangerRickL I can't see my name on the much coveted winner's circle, I got a notification to say it had been added,thank you so much! so may have crossed wires somewhere, must be a nightmare keeping track of everyone, we do appreciate it!
    Exercise yes 10 min quigong, 33 min yoga, 60 min sorting bedroom,wardrobe ready for summer!
    Tracking yes
    Calories yes
  • tuffgirl19
    tuffgirl19 Posts: 771 Member
    4/28
    Exercise- Yes, walking- forgot my Fitbit at home today🤪
    Cals- Yes, under by 258
    Tracked- Yes, 128💦 Plan fo do better on fruit and veggie intake this week!

Great job everyone in Winner’s Circle this month, happy to be in it😊 And everyone in this challenge sticking with it!!👊🏻😎
  • KCJen
    KCJen Posts: 1,089 Member
    Pass Day
  • craigo3154
    craigo3154 Posts: 2,572 Member
    fitphoenix wrote: »
    @craigo3154, great advice and awesome results! I'd definitely enjoy checking out the video. It always amazes me how fast it is.

Thank you. Will post the video here because you asked.

This was my fastest heat of the day. To give an indication of scale, takeoff to the first flag (on top of the tower) is about 50 meters (55 yards).
  • CathieMW
    CathieMW Posts: 705 Member
    April 28

Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes! I feel like I’ve been coasting and doing the bare minimum. I stepped things up today and did a 33 minute yoga/exercise video along with 30 minutes on my exercise bike. I even used a program that changes the resistance. I’ve been guilty of just pedaling with no resistance too often this month.

Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes.

Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes.

• hansep0012
    hansep0012 Posts: 385 Member
    Yes x 3
    A nicely balanced day of being outdoors (gardening) and seeing my grandchildren later in the afternoon.
  • w8goal4life
    w8goal4life Posts: 1,375 Member
    craigo3154 wrote: »
    This was my fastest heat of the day. To give an indication of scale, takeoff to the first flag (on top of the tower) is about 50 meters (55 yards).
    Thank you for sharing. So much fun to watch you navigate the course...but still dizzying. Congrats to you for your excellent results.
  • am_change
    am_change Posts: 1,010 Member
    4/28
    Yes, yes, yes.
    I should be in the running, but wasn’t in the list. I may have inadvertently forgotten to check in once or twice. But have done everything every day. I only passed twice and if I forgot to check in it would have been out of business/confusion, rather than not logging... I will try to find time to go through day by day tomorrow!

Congratulations @emilysusana! :)

@RangerRickL doesn't go through posts and count up who's in the winner's circle himself (think he probably spends more than enough time on this challenge as it is!) but asks challengers to post here (as you just did) to say if you've made it or send him a message. Well done again!
  • MadisonMolly2017
    MadisonMolly2017 Posts: 11,152 Member
    April 28
    Exercise: 76 mins + lots of museum walking
    Calories UNDER by 361 on Day 3 of Vacation YAY❣️❣️❣️
    Tracked all
  • Rozbee1
    Rozbee1 Posts: 335 Member
    April 28th

Exercised yes
    Tracked yes
    Under yes