Exersized-?yes
    Caleries?-yes
    Logged?-yes
  • CathieMW
    CathieMW Posts: 705 Member
    edited April 2019
    Options
    April 19

Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes, exercise bike while watching TV.

Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? No. I changed up my breakfast and had more carbs and way less protein. Then I craved carbs the rest of the day. Add to that a poor night of sleep and I went over.

Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes, that’s how I know I went over. 🤦🏻‍♀️

So I guess this is my first pass day.
  • RangerRickL
    RangerRickL Posts: 8,469 Member
    Options
    @CathieMW Welcome to the UAC. We all have Pass Days!! I'm glad you are on the team!
    Rick
  • tuffgirl19
    tuffgirl19 Posts: 771 Member
    Options
    CathieMW wrote: »
    April 19

Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes, exercise bike while watching TV.

Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? No. I changed up my breakfast and had more carbs and way less protein. Then I craved carbs the rest of the day. Add to that a poor night of sleep and I went over.

Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes, that’s how I know I went over. 🤦🏻‍♀️

So I guess this is my first pass day.

@CathieMW, I feel like if I have something really carby, like toast, I’m wanting more too. If I start out with fruit, fiber and some protein, my day food-wise is better as a whole. Great job logging it and recognizing this and reminding me I’m like this too. 😊👊🏻
  • Jays_Lines
    Jays_Lines Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    April 18th

Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes. Walked 1.6 miles for my commute instead of taking the bus.
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes

b]April 18th[/b]

Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes. Walked for my commute again. Tomorrow is back to running and strength training
  • tinacuso
    tinacuso Posts: 4,256 Member
    Options
    April 19
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes, walked 3 miles
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? No
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? No

Went to a gathering of old friends and didn't keep track of everything I ate.
    Pass Day #5
  • MadisonMolly2017
    MadisonMolly2017 Posts: 11,132 Member
    Options
    Writing this the evening of April
    18, here in California.

Today, on my 500th day MFP Streak & the 1,203rd day of my Weight Loss Journey and 383 days as a UAC member (!) AND for the second day in a row, I have hit my lowest weight (150.4) and my target BMI of 22.5! Down 77.9 lbs.

Kinda cool it happened ~ 500 days on MFP. Thanks all!

👍🏻 That’s so awesome. You can be very proud of what you have achieved. 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

@TerriRichardson112 Thank you Terry! Now to bump back down to that number again. :)
    I seem to get too hungry & more fatigued when I go below 152 or so. Will keep trying :)
  • MadisonMolly2017
    Options
    tuffgirl19 wrote: »
    Writing this the evening of April
    18, here in California.

Today, on my 500th day MFP Streak & the 1,203rd day of my Weight Loss Journey and 383 days as a UAC member (!) AND for the second day in a row, I have hit my lowest weight (150.4) and my target BMI of 22.5! Down 77.9 lbs.

Kinda cool it happened ~ 500 days on MFP. Thanks all!

Congratulations to you @MadisonMolly2017!! Such awesome numbers! You should be sooo very proud of yourself! Yay for your lowest weight and target BMI!!! 💃🏼🕺🏻🎸💃🏼🕺🏻🎸👊🏻😎

@tuffgirl19 Thank you so much!
  • MadisonMolly2017
    Options
    April 19
    39 min
    Cals Under 17
    Tracked all
  • CathieMW
    CathieMW Posts: 705 Member
    edited April 2019
    Options
    @CathieMW Welcome to the UAC. We all have Pass Days!! I'm glad you are on the team!
    Rick

Thank you @RangerRickL !
    I’m really impressed with this challenge! You’re doing a great job. 👍
  • Rozbee1
    Rozbee1 Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    19th

Exersized - yes
    Caleries -yes
    Logged -yes
  • Jays_Lines
    Jays_Lines Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    This should be the 18 & the 19th! Sorry for the typo.
    Jays_Lines wrote: »
    April 18th

Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes. Walked 1.6 miles for my commute instead of taking the bus.

b]April 18th[/b]

Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes. Walked for my commute again. Tomorrow is back to running and strength training