April 9 Sign In

Replies

• tuffgirl19
    tuffgirl19 Posts: 761 Member
    Happy Belated Birthday @victorious55!🥳 Sounds like you had a wonderful time celebrating with your family! I enjoyed reading your observations about eating portions you’ve grown accustomed to, I’ve noticed the same on special days too.

• tuffgirl19
    tuffgirl19 Posts: 761 Member
    4/9
    Exercise- Yes, 30 min strength training
    Cals- Yes, under 140 cals
    Tracked- Yes

Forgot to post my Monday weigh in yesterday 163.2, I was up a lb but down 1lb today, so 162.2 today😊 And 41g fiber!
  • stephensweeney93
    stephensweeney93 Posts: 57 Member
    BMcC9 wrote: »
    Yes - dog walk
    No- beers
    Yes

6 pass days so far.

good to see you just keep coming and keep reporting .... that makes you a winner no matter WHAT your final pass total turns out to be this month ... then in May, try to beat your record.

Thank you. Means a lot. !
  • znaoiec
    znaoiec Posts: 1,984 Member
    Thanks Rick

Exercise: Yes
    Calories: Yes
    Tracked: Yes
  • MelissaChestnut
    MelissaChestnut Posts: 39 Member
    April 9

Exercised: Yes, ran 5 miles and did arms/shoulders at gym
    Calories: Yes
  • htebyoj
    htebyoj Posts: 43 Member
    4/9/19:

Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes. 30 min bike ride in the am + dog walk.
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes! Barely squeaked in.
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes. :)

Passes used: 2/3
  • AbandondedKSCharger
    AbandondedKSCharger Posts: 562 Member
    4/9
    4 Pass Days

Exercise? Yes, mild but I got out. It was beautiful outside.
    Calories? Well under....liked the 5 week prediction on this one! All due to weak tummy still can't take credit.
    Tracking? yes
  • Krysless2
    Krysless2 Posts: 1,907 Member
    April Pass Day #1
    Date: Tues, 9th:
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? yes
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? No, I usually log food as I eat it but today I tried to be a bad *kitten* and had too much confidence in my food choices. I kept thinking "this is keto" and I forgot to really gauge the portion size so when I added it all up I had to overestimate because i just wasn't sure and i didn't want to cheat myself on any weight loss. Was over by -150
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? yes
  • KCJen
    KCJen Posts: 1,089 Member
    @RangerRickL Thank you for today's discussion.

I needed to hear this:
    A Pass day is not:
    1) some sort of mortal sin
    2) something to be ashamed about
    3) it's not a cheat day in which all restraint is thrown to the wind.

For some reason, #3 made me giggle : )

I haven't been posting because I have been busy with my class, (and life) that I haven't gotten on the treadmill, so that causes me to have to use my pass days. Which was sad since here I am already disqualified again. Then I tell myself, I will try again next month.

However, that is not working well for me, and I need to change it. I feel bad for posting when I am disqualified because I notice that others stop posting once they are disqualified, so I feel I should follow. I don't want to appear that I am above the rules or "special" but I need to post daily to build this tracking habit. I apologize if it upsets anyone that I am posting when I am disqualified, but I need to build my habits and I need the support of this group.

Date: Tuesday, April 9th
    Exercise Tracked In MFP: no, keep telling myself "once I am back on track and caught up on my to-do list, I will get back on my treadmill routine" I need to change this line of thinking.
    Calories and Water Tracked In MFP: yes
    Within Daily Calorie Range: no

Extra:
    Daily Water Goal: 3 out of 7

Disqualified but still posting to develop my healthy habits : )
    Keep moving forward and keep making progress….I gotta keep on keeping on : )

• 57discovery
    57discovery Posts: 3,103 Member
    Yes to all
    Close on calories today
  • MadisonMolly2017
    MadisonMolly2017 Posts: 10,963 Member
    Thank you everyone for my birthday wish.
    It was a blast and I really enjoyed it.
    My family pampered me all day.

It is interesting to note that, even though I have taken yesterday as a pass day, my system has been trained to eat within limit, right amount and at a specific time. It has also been trained to not get sick (you know that feeling) from a wonderful day experience. So I woke up this morning feeling just right as opposite to feeling sick because I ate or indulged too much (former habits).

It's wonderful to see the payoff of being a member of this wonderful group of supporters. UAC members, you guys are great! You rock it. Thank you for being my online supporters and friends.

Thank you @tinacuso, @am_change, @fitphoenix, @RangerRickL, and @Corriepelc

@victorious55
    Happy Belated Birthday!
    And yes, it feels great, doesn’t it, to get to the point where you choose not to overeat through habit AND realizing it just doesn’t feel good!

Very excited for you❣️
  • MadisonMolly2017
    MadisonMolly2017 Posts: 10,963 Member
    April 9
    Ex: 75-90 mins
    Deficit 310
    Tracked every bit - ate only at home 💕
    In my future maintenance range.
  • puttyputty
    puttyputty Posts: 2,993 Member
    Yes x 3. Walked for 28 minutes.
  • molly3210
    molly3210 Posts: 804 Member
    Yes x 3 for Tuesday
    Was under calories, big victory for me there. Nice long dog walk too.
  • dgraf123
    dgraf123 Posts: 70 Member
    Just realized I never posted my entry from yesterday!! I have to get better at that, still not used to visiting the ‘Community’ side of MFP. Anyway, here goes:

4/9
    Exercise: Yes, 33 min total body strength training with dumbbells
    Calories: Yes, under but barely!!

Hope everyone is doing well!! 😊
  • fitphoenix
    fitphoenix Posts: 9,673 Member
    @fitphoenix I use 1 can of northern beans, 1 can of chickpeas ...smash those sucks up with a potato masher or processor. Mix in a little veganaise, onion, celery, and smoked paprika. Serve on a bed of salad or bread. So yummy! =)

@AmyHammons1, thanks! I'm definitely going to note that down. :)

• megbeveridge93
    megbeveridge93 Posts: 238 Member
    Exercised: yes - biking 15 minutes, walking 20 minutes, biking 15 minutes
    Calories: yes - some exercise calories
    Tracking: yes
  • BMcC9
    BMcC9 Posts: 4,364 Member
    BMcC9 wrote: »
    My latest exergame tour (aka mini-trampoline time) finished yesterday, and I deliberately have NOT created a now tour-profile yet.

I am determined to be "Very Average" with my core work-out program starting today - take at LEAST the first week to just discover what my current flexibility and range-of-motion baselines are .... not compare against what I USED to be able to do ....

Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes. 6 minutes HIIT on the bike (before work) + 40 minutes core class + 19 minute "reward on the mini-trampoline" (Hubby misses the music) making 2 rainbows using old game-character profiles.

Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? No. Had a sore tummy in the later part of the evening, so had some extra toast. In retrospect, it MIGHT have been deep-core muscles complaining about being used so hard.

Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes.

Passes used to date: 1 of 3

I kinda-sorta got all the way through the Core Cardio Learn class, without feeling crippled the next morning. That's a plus! But I COULD feel that upper back and arms had been used significantly more than usual the next morning.

I didn't let the psychological bugaboo of "would have been able to pick it up right away .... 15 years ago ..... " get in the way. Was happy that I muddled through, and can see how improvement will happen. I am sticking with the "Very Average" approach, and doing the Max Dance Drills for the second class.
  • Lilutz
    Lilutz Posts: 389 Member
    Pass Day 2 of 3
  • lisadianehays55
    lisadianehays55 Posts: 106 Member
    Yes...yes....yes