April 6 Sign In

Options
RangerRickL
RangerRickL Posts: 8,469 Member
Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes?
Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day?
Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank?

Replies

• lisadianehays55
    lisadianehays55 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Exercised: yes
    Calories: yes under
    Yes
  • BonnieHosk85
    BonnieHosk85 Posts: 2,552 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Recumbent bike, 30 minutes, 9.37miles
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes
  • asmithalsbrook
    asmithalsbrook Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I did 60 minutes of les mills body pump, I was under my calorie goal, and I tracked everything! Hi guys! 😊
  • stella7x7
    stella7x7 Posts: 2,607 Member
    Options
    4/6
    Exersized-?yes
    Caleries?-yes
    Logged?-yes
  • forbes_melissa
    forbes_melissa Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes, 1 hour of hiking
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes, I still have to eat dinner, but it will be within my budget
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes and I’m almost done with my daily gallon of water
  • TerriRichardson112
    TerriRichardson112 Posts: 18,067 Member
    Options
    Exercise: Out walking in the sunshine with my family at a local castle + 10 mins of strength exercises first thing.
    Calories: Had lunch out, but made sensible choices, and stayed under budget.
    Tracked: Yes

(0/3 passes used)
  • jlbtnc
    jlbtnc Posts: 725 Member
    Options
    Date: April 6
    Exercised?: yes
    Calories?: yes
    Tracked?: yes - over an hour cleaning and vacuuming, and a 2 hour walk with hubby and dog
  • lessn00
    lessn00 Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes?    Yes .. Cardio
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day?    Yes
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank?  Yes
  • puttyputty
    puttyputty Posts: 2,993 Member
    Options
    Yes x 3, with 103 minutes biking, 30 minutes gardening, and 12 minutes cleaning.
  • MadisonMolly2017
    MadisonMolly2017 Posts: 10,975 Member
    Options
    craigo3154 wrote: »

Side note:
    In the book "Feeling Good" by "David D Burns", there is a section on anti-perfectionism.

The key for anti-perfectionism is dare to be average. This means not trying to beat your best every day, but doing what you can easily achieve. This way you achieve without "beating yourself up" for not always improving.

As you continue to do something, you will improve. Just without the constant internal pressure that can turn the activity into a contest or a chore.

@craigo3154
    I find your posts so helpful. Thank you for taking the time to log in & write them!

I missed your wise advice when you were so busy, and am glad you took care of yourself.

Where I will use your quote above is in my art practice. I will strive to be average. That is just brilliant! I can hear me Perfectionist mind going “huh?!!” and then realizing “uh oh..the jig is up!!” Smiles. Thank you so much.
  • Lilutz
    Lilutz Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    Yes x3. Exercise was 40 minute run.
  • emilysusana
    emilysusana Posts: 416 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise? 9 mile run!!!
    Calorie goal - yes (not hard with all the extra exercise calories)
    Logged everything- yep
  • BMcC9
    BMcC9 Posts: 4,364 Member
    Options
    @MadisonMolly2017 ... I too will try to "strive to be average" when it comes to art .... and I got me a collection of some small stamps at the thrift store yesterday ...
  • hansep0012
    hansep0012 Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    Tracked - Yes
    Calories - Yes
    Exercise - Yes and with a bit of fun, too! We call it “opening the patio” and it is nice rite of Spring for us. Take snow shovels and brooms, snow melt and gloom back to the garage! Haul out the patio furniture and give it a scrub. Cushions were neatly stored in over-sized garbage bags and are clean and pretty! New lava rock for the bbq grill and some pansies in pots! It is looking like the patio is ready for coffee in the morning and bird watching!
  • BMcC9
    BMcC9 Posts: 4,364 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes - 15 minutes on stationary bike plus 50 minutes on mini-trampoline
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day?  Yes - time on the bike made up for the home-made lemon sorbet and banana-bread
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank?  Yes