April 6 Sign In

Options

Replies

• corriepelc
    corriepelc Posts: 2,088 Member
    Options
    April 6, 2019

Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? 10 mile run this morning

Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes and just a few calories under

Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yep!
  • astroamy
    astroamy Posts: 977 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? 17k steps.
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes.
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes.
  • _JeffreyD_
    _JeffreyD_ Posts: 1,794 Member
    Options
    Yes x 3. Food was easy because I woke up sick. Didn't eat much all day. Did yoga for exercise.
  • bridgettesaunders7
    bridgettesaunders7 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Exercised: Yes- 45 min spin class and backpacking trip!
    Calories: Yes
    Tracked: Yes
  • dgraf123
    dgraf123 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    4/6:
    Exercise: Yes, walked 2 hours
    Calories: Yes, under
  • RangerRickL
    RangerRickL Posts: 8,469 Member
    Options
    @craigo3154 Thanks for your excellent and inspirational post!
    @strongscarlet I’m glad you are okay and moving forward...with us and the kitty.
  • RangerRickL
    RangerRickL Posts: 8,469 Member
    Options
    q5czif1r4rgc.jpeg
    Great hike on the Black Mountain Canyon Trail about 40 minutes north of Phoenix, Arizona. About 1 hour, 40 minutes
    Calories: just under my limit
    Tracking: good
  • HWinCS
    HWinCS Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    Inder calorie, got all my excercise done and logged it.
  • Krysless2
    Krysless2 Posts: 1,926 Member
    edited April 2019
    Options
    Yes x 3
    Date: Sat, 6th:
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? yes, just a busy day full with errands, but I'm still here at the end of the day... Checking in with you folks!!
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? yes, as follows
    Daily Goal: 1200
    Food Eaten: -1705
    Exercise Cals: + 652
    Cals Remaining: + 147
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? yes
  • summerinspring
    summerinspring Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Birthday Skip🌺🌈🐕🎂🎉🎉🎈🎁🎶🎵
  • CathieMW
    CathieMW Posts: 705 Member
    Options
    Did Iexercise for at least 20 minutes?
    Yes.

Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day?
    Yes.

Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank?
    Yes.

• strongscarlet
    strongscarlet Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Exercised: No
    Calories: Yes
  • Kittu125
    Kittu125 Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise today? Yes/ did 45 mins Zumba plus 50 minutes barbell strength. Also did some walking total - 16k steps
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes - picked little of the excercise calories though
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes
  • tuffgirl19
    tuffgirl19 Posts: 763 Member
    Options
    4/6
    Exercise- Yes, spent the day at my 12 yr olds track meet, walking, up and down bleachers, squats.
    Cals- Yes
    Tracked- Yes, I should have made healthier choices. I should have planned better by bringing healthy snacks, positive is I got 131.6oz 💦 today😎
  • fatbambi2017
    fatbambi2017 Posts: 1,295 Member
    Options
    Exercise yes, 10 min quigong, 15 min leslie sansone, 23 min yoga, 240 min spring cleaning !
    Tracking yes
    Calories yes
  • HelensBeads
    HelensBeads Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes, cycled to and from parkrun, ran parkrun, after dinner walk.
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Thanks to an over-zealous Garmin giving me 50 cals per mile instead of the usual 30 to 40, and then the same Garmin/MFP not stealing them back, I ended 700 below target! Even if Garmin had given me fewer calories I'd have been under. I hope this makes sense.
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes, sort of. I had porridge in the pub post-parkrun, no way of knowing the quantities of oats/milk they used but it looked a similar amount to when I cook 40g of oats, so that's how much I logged; however see calorie note above.
  • wenguin88
    wenguin88 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    3x yes today!!
  • MadisonMolly2017
    MadisonMolly2017 Posts: 11,000 Member
    Options
    craigo3154 wrote: »

Side note:
    In the book "Feeling Good" by "David D Burns", there is a section on anti-perfectionism.

The key for anti-perfectionism is dare to be average. This means not trying to beat your best every day, but doing what you can easily achieve. This way you achieve without "beating yourself up" for not always improving.

As you continue to do something, you will improve. Just without the constant internal pressure that can turn the activity into a contest or a chore.

@craigo3154
    I find your posts so helpful. Thank you for taking the time to log in & write them!

I missed your wise advice when you were so busy, and am glad you took care of yourself.

Where I will use your quote above is in my art practice. I will strive to be average. That is just brilliant! I can hear me Perfectionist mind going “huh?!!” and then realizing “uh oh..the jig is up!!” Smiles. Thank you so much.

@craigo3154 After posting this I immediately got my art gear, sketched, inked, painted, colored, and created textures by rubbing over fabric. Had a Blast.
    Figured out I had a mistake in composition & said out loud, laughing, “that’s okay ‘cause I’m average (and I’m learning!)”

It also removes that “I gotta get my art in galleries/social media pressure” Why would I? I’m average!! Smiles!

@BMcC9 Yay!!! Have fun! It really takes the pressure off & brings back the fun!
  • MadisonMolly2017
    MadisonMolly2017 Posts: 11,000 Member
    Options
    April 6
    Ex 85 mins hard hike
    Calories under 78
    Tracked all.
  • jgriffith4
    jgriffith4 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Exercise: yes, 47 minutes walking
    Calories: yes