April 3 Sign In

Options
124»

Replies

• molly3210
    molly3210 Posts: 804 Member
    Options
    Yes x 3 for Wednesday
    Walked for hours met up with friends and managed to eat trackable food and stay under maintenance. Even attended trivia night at a brewery and had only 1 beer.
  • L010
    L010 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Exercised: Yes-Cardio and Weights -40 mins
    Calories: Yes
    Tracked: Yes
  • countrycreek
    countrycreek Posts: 753 Member
    Options
    April 3

Yes x 3

1 pass used 4/2
  • 57discovery
    57discovery Posts: 3,134 Member
    Options
    Yes
    Yes
    Yes!
  • KrazyTwinMomma
    KrazyTwinMomma Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    BMcC9 wrote: »
    April 3

Pass Day. Sick in bed all day.
    Exercise: No
    Calories: No
    Tracked: No

(2/3 passes used)

Will admit I'm discouraged to be starting the 4th day and have already used 2 pass days. Trying to not feel like giving up. But it's hard.

Words of wisdom to you from one of our long-time veterans, @KrazyTwinMomma , and anyone else having a rough start .... (italics for emphasis by me)
    craigo3154 wrote: »
    Tracking has slipped and I need to get back into that habit. I usually log weight and breakfast (714 day streak on MFP). I stay mindful of everything I eat for the day. Most days I get 20 mins activity (today was a 5km walk).

So today is a yes x 3 for me. Monday was yes x 2 (tracking short) and Tuesday was a yes x 2 (tracking also short). So pass x 2 for me this month (so far).

Intention is to spend at least 15mins reading and posting.

My goal this month is not to make circle. If I do it's a bonus, but not my aim.
    My goal is to stay engaged here and try each day to adhere to the goals of the group.

I've noticed a number of people regretfully posting that they have pass days already. Should not be a regret.

If a pass day is unplanned, learn from it, forgive yourself and treat tomorrow as a new day.

If a pass day is planned, celebrate it.

I look forward to reading others posts tomorrow.

Read RangerRickL's start every morning. craigo3154 is usually right near the top too (he checks in from Australia)

Making it through on 3 passes means 90% on target ... but Life HAPPENS!

If you are still posting on April 30, no matter HOW many passes got used, you WIN! You have started to develop an ingrained accountability habit. At that point, sign up for May, and aim to "beat your Personal Best"

I've never had anyone give me such advice that was so perfect before. Thank you. My husband even reminded me this afternoon that it's not my fault I'm sick in bed.

So, I shall concentrate on feeling better and just being MY best. ❤️
  • victorious55
    victorious55 Posts: 3,290 Member
    Options
    April 3

(2/3 passes used)

Will admit I'm discouraged to be starting the 4th day and have already used 2 pass days. Trying to not feel like giving up. But it's hard.

Hang in there. Life happens. Please don't be discouraged, sickness is not your fault. There are still 27 days to go before the end of the month. You can make it! It gets easier as you keep at it. Wishing you speedy recovery. (hugs)
  • lamlamsmakeover
    lamlamsmakeover Posts: 6,574 Member
    Options
    Pass day 1 -- exhausted. Ran errands and was too tired to log food.
  • znaoiec
    znaoiec Posts: 1,986 Member
    Options
    Exercise: Yes
    Calories: Yes
    Tracked: Yes
  • MadisonMolly2017
    MadisonMolly2017 Posts: 11,030 Member
    Options
    BMcC9 wrote: »
    April 3

(2/3 passes used)

Words of wisdom to you from one of our long-time veterans, @KrazyTwinMomma , and anyone else having a rough start .... (italics for emphasis by me)
    craigo3154 wrote: »
    Tracking has slipped and I need to get back into that habit. I usually log weight and breakfast (714 day streak on MFP). I stay mindful of everything I eat for the day. Most days I get 20 mins activity (today was a 5km walk).

So today is a yes x 3 for me. Monday was yes x 2 (tracking short) and Tuesday was a yes x 2 (tracking also short). So pass x 2 for me this month (so far).

Intention is to spend at least 15mins reading and posting.

My goal this month is not to make circle. If I do it's a bonus, but not my aim.
    My goal is to stay engaged here and try each day to adhere to the goals of the group.

I've noticed a number of people regretfully posting that they have pass days already. Should not be a regret.

If a pass day is unplanned, learn from it, forgive yourself and treat tomorrow as a new day.

If a pass day is planned, celebrate it.

I look forward to reading others posts tomorrow.

Read RangerRickL's start every morning. craigo3154 is usually right near the top too (he checks in from Australia)

Making it through on 3 passes means 90% on target ... but Life HAPPENS!

If you are still posting on April 30, no matter HOW many passes got used, you WIN! You have started to develop an ingrained accountability habit. At that point, sign up for May, and aim to "beat your Personal Best"

I've never had anyone give me such advice that was so perfect before. Thank you. My husband even reminded me this afternoon that it's not my fault I'm sick in bed.

So, I shall concentrate on feeling better and just being MY best. ❤️

@KrazyTwinMomma
    I’d suggest tracking your Pass Days like this:

Pass Days Due to Illness:
    Other Pass Days:

You are doing the right thing to rest. ♥️
  • MadisonMolly2017
    MadisonMolly2017 Posts: 11,030 Member
    Options
    Pass Day 1
    I knew it was going to happen, and was pleased I was only 230 cals. Over. Each time this happens I realize I easily could have given up that many calories worth of food. Thank forms my future.

Exercised 76 mins
    Tracked all.

Reminders for future: heartburn
    & just cut back a little more!
  • hansep0012
    hansep0012 Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    Yes to exercise - walked during each break and lunch during training (meeting)
    Yes to calories
    Yes to trackin!
  • TerriRichardson112
    TerriRichardson112 Posts: 18,228 Member
    edited April 2019
    Options
    😂 double posted.
  • KrazyTwinMomma
    KrazyTwinMomma Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    @KrazyTwinMomma
    I’d suggest tracking your Pass Days like this:

Pass Days Due to Illness:
    Other Pass Days:

You are doing the right thing to rest. ♥️[/quote]

@MadisonMolly2017 that's a great suggestion!! Thanks!!
  • emilysusana
    emilysusana Posts: 416 Member
    Options
    Yes x3.

I forgot to check in the day of but I think if it’s within 2 days it’s ok?
  • AbandondedKSCharger
    AbandondedKSCharger Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    @molly3210 your Wednesday sounds wonderful.
    @MadisonMolly2017 I like to remind myself the same thing when I go over and want to be upset at myself. Not counting led to me being 60 pounds overweight and I use to eat way over the amount of calories I'm crying about and on a regular basis.
  • KCJen
    KCJen Posts: 1,089 Member
    Options
    Date: Wednesday, April 3rd
    Exercise Tracked In MFP: Treadmill off day, but 20 minutes of activity today
    Calories and Water Tracked In MFP: Yes
    Within Daily Calorie Range: Yes

I need to have today's discussion on tracking as a reminder every day until it becomes a habit again.