Just started

Options
I just started day one of the beginner. Anybody have any motivational pictures they wanna share?

Replies

• nikkigarland79
    nikkigarland79 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    I never took a before that I would be willing to share :D I can say I've been doing it actively since January and have lost 42 pounds with a diet change. I can really tell the workouts are working and I am enjoying them!
  • davemacdonald31
    davemacdonald31 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    I never took a before that I would be willing to share :D I can say I've been doing it actively since January and have lost 42 pounds with a diet change. I can really tell the workouts are working and I am enjoying them!

Awesome, keep up the great work.
  • Moinue
    Moinue Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I just started day one of the beginner. Anybody have any motivational pictures they wanna share?

Hi, just started the beginner's this week. Have now ordered my heart rate monitor..... It'd be nice if this group was a little more active :-)
  • Moinue
    Moinue Posts: 3 Member
    Options

Any tips for the diet?
    42lb in 4 months... wow.... do you attribute this mainly to the workouts or more the change in diet - only asking because I don't have a very bad diet, but I know I've become less active in the last few years, so I'm hoping the workouts will kickstart my weight loss nicely.....
  • theladebug
    theladebug Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    There's a really active DDPY group on facebook where there is tons of inspiration and a lot of good people. Highly recommend :)
  • nikkigarland79
    nikkigarland79 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    theladebug wrote: »
    There's a really active DDPY group on facebook where there is tons of inspiration and a lot of good people. Highly recommend :)

Yup, I'm there as well :smiley: