How to get motivated each day...

Options
I find if I get up and start exercising as soon as I get out of bed, before I have a chance to think and give myself excuses to not exercise gets it all out of the way for the day for me. If I don't do it first thing in the am , I find I often have a harder time fitting it in later in the day. What ideas do you have to help provide motivation to keep exercising?

MD

Replies

• amandablanchard
    amandablanchard Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I agree. I wish it was easier to find the motivation late in the day but after sitting at work for 9 hours then taking the train home, cooking dinner, and doing dishes, all I want to do is relax and read a book or watch a show before going to bed. Luckily I have a dog that ensures he gets his daily walk, but that is definitely not enough exercise to loose weight. I've been thinking of joining a gym but I find the selection in the NE to be lacking. There is a goodlife, but they don't have much and no trainers or anything :( If anyone has any suggestions to good gyms in the NE I'm open to hearing them.... especially since winter is right around the corner!