Happy Hump Day!

Options
Good morning everyone.. Hope everyone is doing uber well with their eating plans. I tried using the
meal/recipe app on here and finally figured it out. At one point they were saying that the recipe I had
entered was close to 1,000 calories per serving...EGADS...I thought, what have I done. Then in the middle
of the night I realized my mistake..went in today and fixed it. Doesn't pay to try and do this when you have
had two glasses of Merlot and it is 11pm . Just thought I would share a moment of senility with y'all. :drinker: :flowerforyou:

Replies

• angiewf
    angiewf Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Don't worry, I get like that WITHOUT the wine!
  • gramanana
    gramanana Posts: 762 Member
    Options
    Even without the wine I sometimes have trouble figuring out how it works. LOL:drinker:
  • californiagirl1950
    californiagirl1950 Posts: 897 Member
    Options
    Good morning everyone.. Hope everyone is doing uber well with their eating plans. I tried using the
    meal/recipe app on here and finally figured it out. At one point they were saying that the recipe I had
    entered was close to 1,000 calories per serving...EGADS...I thought, what have I done. Then in the middle
    of the night I realized my mistake..went in today and fixed it. Doesn't pay to try and do this when you have
    had two glasses of Merlot and it is 11pm . Just thought I would share a moment of senility with y'all. :drinker: :flowerforyou:

Ok, wouldn't it be called "winelity". LOL Oh I love senior moments and as gramanana, I too enjoy (oh I mean suffer) from those moments too.