Options
13»

Replies

• tuffgirl19
    tuffgirl19 Posts: 763 Member
    Options
    Ketch_22 wrote: »
    May 14
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes, 2 mile walk and then bathing each dog ugh
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes
    thank you again everyone! it means a lot :)

When I came outside to get the dogs and found them covered in mud from the draining pool, my first thought was screw it! I'm not walking them. I stood there thought a minute and put there leashes on and walked these dirty muddy dogs down my neighborhood street. Bathed both when we got home. I'm calling that a NSV
    kq1rn6cazeto.png

This is awesome @Ketch_22! You got your walk in with the pups. They before bathed 🧼 and you burned more cals bathing them and they’re all clean😊👊🏻 I want to see an after pic too!

@craigo3154, I hope the interview went well today at the possible new school. I know the most important is finding the right fit. My 12 yr old 6th grader has ADHD and doesn’t take medication, hurt his stomach, he’s better with coping skills of his own. Anyway, he started at a private school in K, and way too structured for him at that age. He was wiggly, talkative and it really was discouraging. 3 weeks in, we pulled him out and went to a wonderful public school our older son attended yrs before. We opted for 1/2 day K and it was just what he needed. He was so much happier and a real blessing.

I guess the bottom line is we’re all different and we have to do what is best for us, as adults and as children. Some thrive on competition, others can be hindered by it. My little one couldn’t sit still and be a little robot, it broke his spirit for the short time he was there. So glad we made the change! I think it’s pretty neat that we’re all different, whether young or old😊

@MadisonMolly2017, I started art journaling again and am reminding myself it doesn’t have to be perfect. I just need to enjoy it! Love the whole backpack 🎒 as a reminder! I want to try this!

• tuffgirl19
    Options
    5/14
    Exercise- Yes
    Cals- Yes, under by 24
    Tracked- Yes, 132💦

Great post today @RangerRickL!😊🌸
  • MadisonMolly2017
    MadisonMolly2017 Posts: 11,000 Member
    Options
    tuffgirl19 wrote: »

@MadisonMolly2017, I started art journaling again and am reminding myself it doesn’t have to be perfect. I just need to enjoy it! Love the whole backpack 🎒 as a reminder! I want to try this!

Thank you @tuffgirl19 !
    I appreciate your kind and supportive comments in this group! I went through some highs & lows with a double page spread in my art journal today, but caught myself, remembered it’s for fun!

I think it was triggered because I was working in a bound book. Usually I use “in & our sheets” or loose pages. I’m proud that I “caught” it & got in my happy place again!

Fun! I make art because it makes me happy!
  • lalabank
    lalabank Posts: 1,009 Member
    Options
    3 X’s Yes
    One hour kickboxing class. Under on calories with no eat backs.
    Great topic today. I have to admit that I have a competitive side that spurs me to keep going and do better.
    The more I think about competition, the more I realize how complicated the concept is.
    I think there is a difference between competition and comparing myself to others.
    I do not compare my body or myself to others but I do compete with others, sometimes just in my head, as motivation.
  • znaoiec
    znaoiec Posts: 1,985 Member
    Options
    Exercise: Yes
    Calories: Yes
    Tracking: Yes
  • BonnieHosk85
    BonnieHosk85 Posts: 2,552 Member
    Options
    @Ketch_22, they're gorgeous!! I bet they're a bunch of fun, too!

@Lilutz, hugs to you!! <3
  • 57discovery
    57discovery Posts: 3,119 Member
    Options
    3xyes
  • windowqueen2003
    windowqueen2003 Posts: 427 Member
    Options
    May 13
    Pass day #2
    I wasn't able to walk. Looking back I'm thinking that I didn't really plan well. I could have walked earlier but thought "I'll just walk later". My lesson learned is "just do it". May not get a chance later. Oh the downfalls of procrastination.

May 14
    Exercise yes
    Went to a gym in the town we're moving to. Easily got my exercise in. We just put an offer in for a house that is within walking distance to the gym. Our insurance pays all the membership fees. I'm so hoping everything works out and the move is smooth
    Calories yes
    Tracked yes
  • HelensBeads
    HelensBeads Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Tuesday
    3 X yes, it was a good day, I even had sufficient calories left in the evening to finish off the pot of Horlicks so it didn't need packing!
  • BMcC9
    BMcC9 Posts: 4,378 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? NO
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? NO
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? YEP

Second Pass Day of May .... life got in the way .... it happens .... planning on settling into a good steady bike session on the 15th.

• tuffgirl19
    Options
    tuffgirl19 wrote: »

Thank you @tuffgirl19 !
    I appreciate your kind and supportive comments in this group! I went through some highs & lows with a double page spread in my art journal today, but caught myself, remembered it’s for fun!

I think it was triggered because I was working in a bound book. Usually I use “in & our sheets” or loose pages. I’m proud that I “caught” it & got in my happy place again!

Fun! I make art because it makes me happy!

Thanks @MadisonMolly2017! So funny you mentioned the double page spread today, sometimes I think the other side has to match :D Trying to also remember, this is for fun, it's for me, not being displayed. Ooooh, guess where I'm going now, Michaels!! I have a facial close by so I'll see if there's anything that catches my eye. I like the pearly iridescent like paints too. Mixed with flat bright ones. Fun Fun! Thanks for inspiring me :)
  • krea4
    krea4 Posts: 1,813 Member
    Options
    April
    15 success: 15 pass
    May
    4 success: 9 pass

14th
    Exercise? Yes - 55 mins Zumba
    Tracked? no
    Calories? no
  • victorious55
    victorious55 Posts: 3,292 Member
    Options
    Wow O @Ketch_22, you did it! I am sure the dogs really enjoyed everything from the after bath picture.
  • craigo3154
    craigo3154 Posts: 2,572 Member
    Options
    @craigo3154
    I also wanted to thank you for your guidance on maintenance. The scale is up slightly, but measurements are the same, hands & arms are leaner, I have more muscles. I’d be dieting right now if not for you. I’m paying attention to other indicators while tracking all & keeping exercise high.

@MadisonMolly2017. You are most welcome.

Recomposition is something that is seldom mentioned about maintenance. The ratio of body fat to muscle mass starts to shift and you gain a little weight, but size remains down. Actually a really good thing. Means the body is continuing to adapt and recognise that this is the new "norm".

(Also you don't need to keep adjusting clothes :) )
  • hickchic67
    hickchic67 Posts: 802 Member
    Options
    exercise - yes
    calories - under budget!
    tracked - yes
  • abowersgirl
    abowersgirl Posts: 3,409 Member
    Options
    Tracked yes
    Calories yes
    Exercise yes