May 12 Sign In

Options
13»

Replies

• victorious55
    victorious55 Posts: 3,298 Member
    Options
    May 12, 2019

Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes, long walks with son as part of mother's day celebrations

Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Not sure, I tried to eat reasonably. My family took me out for a brunch buffet. Over the years, I have learned to browse the buffet thoroughly. Then pick and choose what I really want to spend my calories budget on. New items, I take a sample and taste. If I like the food, then I may or may not spend my calories budget on these items.

Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? No. Tasted, some good item. I have no idea of the calories. This was a planned pass day.

Pass day 1/3 (this is for accountability to myself and my records)

Happy Mother's day to all mothers and the ladies in this group that have been a blessing to me. You guys are amazing!
  • peachpastries
    peachpastries Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    @BMcC9 @RangerRickL @BonnieHosk85 yall are awesome! and happy (belated) mother's day <3

calories: probably over but did not overeat
    exercise: some walking and a little yoga. been lethargic these past couple weeks and for about 3 days now my low back hurts if i move the wrong way, a big sign i'm way out of shape :'(
    tracked: yes!
  • MadisonMolly2017
    MadisonMolly2017 Posts: 11,045 Member
    Options
    May 11
    Exercise yes
    All personal goals met today on steps and stairs. Love it when the Fitbit lights up green for goals met.
    Calories yes
    I had a breakfast sandwich at Hardee's but was able to make up for it with good choices the rest of the day.
    Tracked yes

May 12
    Exercise yes
    Rained today much of the day. When I'm at home able to do treadmill, walk for even vigorous housework. We are staying in our travel trailer while looking for a house. It was close to 10pm could not will my body to get up and drive to Wal Mart to walk. In steps DH. He drove me there and looked in the sporting goods section while I walked around the store. I'm giving him credit for this day saved from the dreaded pass day.
    Calories yes
    Tracked yes.
    Only one pass day and it's getting to the hallway point. Many obstacles but overcoming then so far.

@MadisonMolly2017 very thought provoking post on contingency plan a couple days ago. I have to have many and end up kicking myself when I don't give myself time to do them. I try to pack carrots and celery sticks to munch on. I usually pack my lunch even when running errands and shopping. I also try to think about my day and where I will be and try to plan walking into it when I know I won't be in my normal routine. Unfortunately I do not do the above as much as I should. Your ideas were spot on and motivates me to do this more often.
    After all it's up to us to take care of ourselves and being proactive makes for success.
    Thanks again for the post
    @RangerRickL is right you are our cheerleader. 😉

@windowqueen2003 Thank you❣️❣️
    Your post inspired me, too. It’s nice to know I’m not the only one who has to do this.
    I’m going to use your idea to carry lunch even if doing errands. I have to remember my mantra: Insure your success.

Thanks again! 😃😃😃
  • BonnieHosk85
    BonnieHosk85 Posts: 2,552 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes, swimming, 20 minutes (stormed at the beach today but thankfully they have an indoor pool, hoping for a night walk on the beach this evening if it's clear)
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes
  • ShareASmile
    ShareASmile Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    @BonnieHosk85 I'm impressed that you're staying with this, tracking and keeping under on your calories while at the beach! I can certainly do so while at home doing the daily grind!
  • fitphoenix
    fitphoenix Posts: 9,673 Member
    Options
    Ketch_22 wrote: »
    Yes x 3, did 25 min on the bike.

Explained UAC to my family otherwise it would have been impossible to sneak off for those 25 minutes (full house this weekend). Very happy to be able to use this challenge as justification to get some exercise in even on busy days.

lol this is me daily. Ever since I got my fitbit my fam is used to me randomly getting up and walking around to get my hourly steps. So I too will out of no where go for a long walk. My son thinks it's a house arrest bracelet. Yesterday I had to run up and down the stairs while my daughter dealt the uno cards :p

LOL Me as well! My coworkers have totally gotten used to finding me walking in the staff kitchen, or they call to tell me to come see them in person because they know "I like to get steps". My family isn't really surprised by anything I do, but they've known I'm a little bit odd for years. ;)
  • BonnieHosk85
    BonnieHosk85 Posts: 2,552 Member
    Options
    @ShareASmile, thanks. I'm never going back to not tracking everything. This challenge has taught me so well!!

The sun finally came out so we got our walk in!! B)
  • ShareASmile
    ShareASmile Posts: 195 Member
    edited May 2019
    Options
    @Ketch_22 @fitphoenix My co-workers laugh when they see me heading out of our suite every hour when my Fitbit tells me to get up! Tonight I was running up and down the basement stairs making sure I hit my goal. Everyone knows I'm crazy! 🤣

• Lilutz
    Lilutz Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    yes x3, exercise was 20 minute walk
  • KrazyTwinMomma
    KrazyTwinMomma Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Date: May 12
    Exercised?: No
    Calories?: No
    Tracked?: No

Pass Days Used In May: 4/3