Info

Options

Replies

• Sunny_Bunny_
    Sunny_Bunny_ Posts: 7,140 Member
    Options
    It would be super helpful to have any idea what this video is supposed to be telling us.
    It’s hard to want to invest an unknown amount of time on an unknown subject being spoke about by unknown presenters.
  • baconslave
    baconslave Posts: 6,956 Member
    Options
    "Putting an End to the Calorie Debate - Do Calories in Calories Out Matter?"
    -Thomas deLauer and Mike Mutzel
  • PaulChasinDreams
    PaulChasinDreams Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    Hitting play took me about one tenth of a second to see the title and what it was about.... Good greef lol Not sure why the link didn't show the title of the youtube video. Usually it does include it once it's linked.

Too late to edit it so I guess if you are interested you might be able to "invest" that 1/10th of a second to see what it was about. Then you could just not play it the rest of the way if you didn't want to "invest" anymore of your time watching it.
  • Sunny_Bunny_
    Sunny_Bunny_ Posts: 7,140 Member
    Options
    It’s just super helpful to have a little summary. You found the video helpful and I’m sure other will as well. Why not take a second and let people know why you liked and shared it?
    I participate in dozens of online groups and I’m sorry if it sounds *kitten* but I’m not interested in starting from scratch on a random shared video with zero idea of why that person thinks it’s interesting. It’s like nothing more than spam without some idea why you shared it.
  • PaulChasinDreams
    PaulChasinDreams Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    I get what you're saying Sunny. Makes sense. When I posted it, like I mentioned above, I assumed the link would show the title on the top of the youtube video like all the others I have posted have. Not sure why this one didn't but I'll put a description in the thread title next time in case it doesn't show up like this one.
  • Mattymuskrat
    Mattymuskrat Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I just watched the entire video (I had to because it was so I informative) that if asked what to list as a takeaway would result in 50 or even more insights. For me- a new community member and new to Keto ( 1 month) it not only answered many of my concerns and questions, it explained so much more. These guys are informed and use science to back up and explain many of my concerns about the Keto diet and lifestyle. All explained without any hype or dumbing down (which is usually what I find in most articles, blog posts or cookbooks). So yes- I would advise anyone to watch this video ( I’m even joining both of these guys’ YouTube channels.). Essentially this video isn’t even well summarized by its title ‘Calories in. Calories Out’.
  • Glazed_and_Confused
    Glazed_and_Confused Posts: 1,307 Member
    Options
    Hitting play took me about one tenth of a second to see the title and what it was about.... Good greef lol Not sure why the link didn't show the title of the youtube video. Usually it does include it once it's linked.

Too late to edit it so I guess if you are interested you might be able to "invest" that 1/10th of a second to see what it was about. Then you could just not play it the rest of the way if you didn't want to "invest" anymore of your time watching it.

You're always such a delight.
  • baconslave
    baconslave Posts: 6,956 Member
    Options
    Let's not resurrect old drama. I'm not going to delete the thread because I'd like the informative video to still be available/searchable, but I'm closing discussion. While I appreciate the sarcasm, as it is my native language, it violates the Guidelines in it's current use.
    Thanks.
This discussion has been closed.