keto

Options
Hi ive been on keto for 2 months not lost any weight but i do feel better and i have no abdominal pain since going into ketosis i had/ have severe endometriosis had a hysterectomy 2 years ago but lot of scar tissue still so they were talking another op or colostomy bag but im sticking to rules and no loosing weight any help welcome thankyou

Replies

• mypointhome
    mypointhome Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hi ive been on keto for 2 months not lost any weight but i do feel better and i have no abdominal pain since going into ketosis i had/ have severe endometriosis had a hysterectomy 2 years ago but lot of scar tissue still so they were talking another op or colostomy bag but im sticking to rules and no loosing weight any help welcome thankyou

Hi zoenewman,

Surprised to hear that you have not lost any weight. When y weight slows down or stalls out these are the questions I ask myself and adjust where needed. (Are you logging all your food? Do you have a calorie goal? Are you eating the 'right' fats?)

I've only been a low carb eater for a few months and have been working towards a more Keto diet. I found a great resource on YouTube with a nutritionist and a Chiropractor. They have documented his journey on a keto diet with good results. It seemed to fit my profile because I think I am insulin resistant. The YouTube channel is Two Fit Docs if you are interested in taking a look.
  • oblake1954
    oblake1954 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Agree, I started a week ago and have lost 5 lbs, sugar level back to normal readings. Lots of information if you tube it. On facebook join group lazy women's keto, lots of good information.
  • essexgirl1971
    essexgirl1971 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I lost 65lb in 7 months but I have seen ppl not lose or even gain on keto. I’ve gone carnivore now