Support Buddies and Endomondo

Options
Hello there!

Ok, so I'm on W8 of C25K, and I absoloutely love this. Running makes me happy. I've found an exercise that I get excited about. If I can't get my run in the morning, then I think about it all day. When this happens and it's storming out all day, I just repeat in my head "Stop storming, stop storming, stop storming", over and over again, because I don't want to miss my run! I'll run in the rain, but I don't really want to get hit by lightning.

I'm running not really to lose weight (my goal was to lose the weight I gained when I quit smoking in February. Simply put, I just wanted to fit back into my clothes so I wouldn't have to go out and spend money to buy new ones. I've achieved that goal now.), but to be fitter, stronger, and more toned. I don't know about anybody else, but I just want to be able to pull a (nerd alert) Aragorn and be able to run for days and days after some orcs if I have to. Ok, I know that's never going to happen, but I want to be ABLE to. I want to be as strong and fit as I can be. I guess I'd like to give the SAS guys a run for their money. :)

I started MFP when I started C25K. Today, I decided to try out Endomondo while doing my RunDouble run, and I really like it! I especially like how you can race people. I would love to do that with some people. Even if it's just to help me set goals and improve. Friendly competition. Most of my RL friends aren't really into running, and those that are are not the gadget types.

So, I guess what I'm asking is, would anyone like to be a running support buddy on MFP with me, and on Endomondo, and we can do some runs?

Replies

• likitisplit
    likitisplit Posts: 9,420 Member
    Options
    I'm on Endomondo too. I think you need email addresses to link up there.
  • pinkstp
    pinkstp Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    Hey Nickee :) We're already buddies on here but you can add me on Endomondo too if you like just PM me what e-mail address you use and I'll add you once I get home! I don't run outside (yet) but I do the dreadmill for my c25k :)
  • timeasterday
    timeasterday Posts: 1,368 Member
    Options
    I import everything from my Garmin into Endomondo. I'm not currently running at the moment due to injury but I hope to be back up soon and getting ready for my half marathon. Feel free to add me here and PM me if you need my email.
  • NickeeCoco
    NickeeCoco Posts: 130
    Options
    I think you can just send someone your profile URL, and they can add through there. No need for e-mail address.

Thanks for the responses!