Has LTL withered / died...or will you help in May?

Options
minimyzeme
minimyzeme Posts: 2,708 Member
I've been asleep at the switch and was just startled to realize I hadn't run the trapline recruiting for Living the Lifestyle (LTL) help for May. With gratitude to those who've contributed to questions and input, the truth is we seem to struggle to get participation, largely because there's relatively few of us participating on GOAD at all anymore. So I ask you, the question posed in the subject line.

If you want to keep LTL going, please sign up to take responsibility for posting the question one weekday each of the weeks in May. Indicate your day of choice below.

If we are going to have LTL in May, I'd ask someone else to put the final template together as I won't have internet access much of the coming week-10 days.

This is a thread for everyone. If you're new to GoaD, or to weight loss, your questions and comments are always welcome. If you're maintaining, or a long-term loser, your thoughts on the topic may be just what someone else needs to hear. If you're reading this, join in the discussion!

Each weekday, a new topic is offered up for discussion. Thread starters for May are below:

Monday -
Tuesday -
Wednesday -
Thursday -
Friday -

Thanks in advance.

Replies

• Al_Howard
    Al_Howard Posts: 7,911 Member
    Options
    minimyzeme wrote: »
    I've been asleep at the switch and was just startled to realize I hadn't run the trapline recruiting for Living the Lifestyle (LTL) help for May. With gratitude to those who've contributed to questions and input, the truth is we seem to struggle to get participation, largely because there's relatively few of us participating on GOAD at all anymore. So I ask you, the question posed in the subject line.

If you want to keep LTL going, please sign up to take responsibility for posting the question one weekday each of the weeks in May. Indicate your day of choice below.

If we are going to have LTL in May, I'd ask someone else to put the final template together as I won't have internet access much of the coming week-10 days.

I'll pick up Fridays again.

This is a thread for everyone. If you're new to GoaD, or to weight loss, your questions and comments are always welcome. If you're maintaining, or a long-term loser, your thoughts on the topic may be just what someone else needs to hear. If you're reading this, join in the discussion!

Each weekday, a new topic is offered up for discussion. Thread starters for May are below:

Monday -
    Tuesday -
    Wednesday -
    Thursday -
    Friday - Al Howard

Thanks in advance.

• minimyzeme
    minimyzeme Posts: 2,708 Member
    Options
    Thanks @Al_Howard . I won't have reliable internet access this week so if you guys will pitch in to take LTL wherever it's going to go, I'd appreciate it. --Kim

Monday -
    Tuesday -
    Wednesday -
    Thursday -
    Friday - Al_Howard
  • misterhub
    misterhub Posts: 6,193 Member
    edited April 2019
    Options

Monday -
    Tuesday -
    Wednesday -
    Thursday - misterhub (Greg)
    Friday - Al_Howard

Kim (@minimyzeme): I actually ran LTL for a while back on the WW site. I can take care of it this month if you need a break. -Greg (@misterhub)

• imastar2
    imastar2 Posts: 5,943 Member
    Options
    @misterhub I messaged Ken about hanging back and seeing if we can get some new folks to take a day for the month. He did say he was going to be traveling the next 7-10 days with limited or no internet access. I won't let a day in May stay blank but I would like a break.
  • misterhub
    Options
    Gonna bump this.

Please take a slot. Your participation helps us to expand our own outlook on this journey.
  • myallforjcbill
    myallforjcbill Posts: 5,531 Member
    edited April 2019
    Options
    Monday - myallforjcbill
    Tuesday -
    Wednesday -
    Friday - Al_Howard
  • misterhub
    Options
    Bump.

Folks, we still need to fill Tuesday and Wednesday for the month of May.

If you frequent this board, your participation would help us all. You have a perspective that is unique, which may allow the rest of us to look at things differently.

And, this thought exercise helps us to be mindful of the journey we've undertaken.

So, if you haven't done LTL for a while, or at all, please participate.
  • gadgetgirlIL
    gadgetgirlIL Posts: 1,381 Member
    Options
    I could do Wednesdays with the exception of May 29th if that would help.
  • misterhub
    Options
    I could do Wednesdays with the exception of May 29th if that would help.

Thank you. That does help. I will take care of May 29th, as I did today.

Monday - myallforjcbill
    Tuesday -
    Wednesday - gadgetgirllL
    Friday - Al_Howard
  • gadgetgirlIL
    gadgetgirlIL Posts: 1,381 Member
    Options
    Great!

Monday - myallforjcbill
    Tuesday -
    Wednesday - gadgetgirllL (Regina)
    Friday - Al_Howard
  • misterhub
    Options
    Bump. We still need a Tuesday host. This is a perfect opportunity for a lurker to jump in and become involved.
  • GavinFlynn1
    GavinFlynn1 Posts: 1,664 Member
    Options
    I’ll take Tuesday.
  • misterhub
    Options
    Thank you, Gavin!
  • misterhub
    Options
    We meet here to explore, share, celebrate and (sometimes) agonize over how we do (or don't) incorporate weight loss guidelines into our daily lives. "It's a lifestyle, not a diet" is easily and often said, but sometimes not so simply put into practice.

Each weekday, a new topic is offered up for discussion. Thread starters for April are below:

Monday - myallforjcbill (Bill)
    Tuesday - GavinFlynn1 (Gavin)
    Wednesday - gadgetgirl (Regina)
    Friday - Al_Howard (Al)

Today's topic: