TRIMSTONES TEAM CHAT - MAY 2019

Options

Replies

• rosetigger
    rosetigger Posts: 1,147 Member
    edited May 2019
    Options
    Monday - Picture of something you bought. Why did you buy it? Why was it needed? I bought myself a set of Fitbit watch straps. I needed them because my old strap was falling apart. It drives my crazy when I'm not wearing my Fitbit. I've worn a watch since I was in grade 5.
    14zmjz4duljp.jpg
  • MARNIsw
    MARNIsw Posts: 75 Member
    edited May 2019
    Options

Lol.. I am hardcore Scottish.. I am sure I can hang around a little longer than that 😂 but no haggis .. have you seen how many calories is in it lol 😯
  • MARNIsw
    edited May 2019
    Options
    kr8bokm2rpxt.jpg

Bank holiday weekend we ventured to The Kelpies (Falkirk)
  • Fattleass
    Fattleass Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    5/26 - 16,997
    5/27 - 14,040
    If I can get this eating under control then I'd be making progress I seem to be going in the wrong direction weight was hope everybody had a good holiday be safe
  • jenready
    jenready Posts: 2,658 Member
    Options
    Steps
    5/27 11,303
  • mulecanter
    mulecanter Posts: 1,792 Member
    Options
    MARNIsw wrote: »
    Lol.. I am hardcore Scottish.. I am sure I can hang around a little longer than that 😂 but no haggis .. have you seen how many calories is in it lol 😯

Can't say I have. Luckily for me I'm not tempted to make it as it looks very similar to what my German Shepherd upchucked in the backyard. To be fair, every culture has its disgusting delicacies.

d6d2ra7157sb.png
  • angmarie28
    angmarie28 Posts: 2,799 Member
    edited May 2019
    Options
    Im back. left Friday night and drove 7 hours to Kalispell, Mt. Sunday we went for a 6 mile hike in Glacier National park to Avalanche lake, It is beautiful there, it was chilly and a little rainy, but nice weather for hiking. My poor little girl, Thats a long walk for a 4 year old, but she walked most of it up, and I carried her 90% of the way back down, Im a little sore, but not too bad. Then drove home yesterday, not too bad of a weekend. Here is a few pictures from our hike (ignore my frizzy hair mess, like I said, it was very damp). If you ever go to Glacier, I highly recommend this hike.

zgg2zemp4gc5.jpg

kl4w7kukaxk7.jpg

n3xhkel3lzak.jpg

dcny76w2yeri.jpg

• mulecanter
    Options
    @angmarie28 Awesome pictures, looks like a great day for the kids.
  • rach9898
    rach9898 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    How beautiful, @angmarie28!!
  • angmarie28
    Options
    5/24-7,842
    5/25-5,109
    5/26-17,964
    5/27-4,040
  • MARNIsw
    Options
    mulecanter wrote: »
    MARNIsw wrote: »

Can't say I have. Luckily for me I'm not tempted to make it as it looks very similar to what my German Shepherd upchucked in the backyard. To be fair, every culture has its disgusting delicacies.

d6d2ra7157sb.png

Haggis is just so wrong full stop AND when you read how it actually made.. then.. yeah enough said lol 😳
  • schlerin
    schlerin Posts: 801 Member
    Options
    Steps:
    5/26 = 8,656
    5/27 = 3,693 Speed/panic cleaning the house and forgot to carry the phone. No pockets.
  • schlerin
    schlerin Posts: 801 Member
    edited May 2019
    Options
    Sorry, not very good at the picture taking/posting thing.
    Just finished reading James Patterson's 18th Abduction, latest in the Women's Murder Club series. Starting Good Omens by Neil Gaiman and Terry Pratchett that my mother-in-law lent me a while ago.

Favorite kitchen tool? Probably my Keurig, coffee is good and I love being able to make a cup at the last minute before running out the door. Followed closely by my stand mixer and crockpot.
  • jlrush2312
    jlrush2312 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    5/29/2019 weigh in

Starting weight (5/22/2019)

Weight loss 1 week
    2 lbs.

Overall weight loss
    2 lbs.
  • jenready
    Options
    @schlerin I've been thinking that the Women's Murder Club would be the next series I will read. It sounds good.

I'm currently reading a book about a dentist/CIA op who at times pulls teeth without anesthesia as a form of torture. If my neighbors ever look at the book titles I read while sitting on my porch they may be a bit concerned at all the murder/crime novels that I read.
  • jenready
    Options
    Steps
    5/28 10,079
  • mulecanter
    Options
    jlrush2312 wrote: »
    5/29/2019 weigh in

Starting weight (5/22/2019)

Weight loss 1 week
    2 lbs.

Overall weight loss
    2 lbs.

@jlrush2312 thanks for the input but you jumped the gun. The new folks start in the June cycle, your first weigh in is Wednesday June 5th. That said, keep going, a 2lbs loss is terrific!!
  • mulecanter
    Options
    Tuesday - Picture of your favorite kitchen tool. Why is it your favorite? What do you use it for?

1hcc2dqt80ke.png

This is my ice cream scoop. There are many like it but this one is mine........

Based on my six months of sideways progress on weight you can tell it gets used alot. No silly trigger/scoop extractor mechanisms. Just solid steel designed for high torque and man-sized scoops from hard-freeze Blue Bell chocolate chip!
  • mulecanter
    Options
    Wednesday - Picture of your work in progress. What is it? What will you use it for when your done?

dp9stuq7tp67.png

This is a representation of the backyard repair project. Growing grass in Albuquerque is challenging, there are a bunch of holes like this with seeds planted. If and when they take off they will be used primarily by the dogs for you know what :/
  • angmarie28
    Options
    Angmarie28
    Week 4
    Wednesdays
    PW-151.8
    CW 153.8

dang vacation weight!!!
This discussion has been closed.