• mulecanter
    mulecanter Posts: 1,792 Member
    Options
    SaraMakingChanges
    Week 1
    Saturday
    Previous weight: 204.1
    Current weight: 195.0

Biggest one week loss I've seen on MFP by someone who wasn't in the 500lb range. Stupendous!!
  • mulecanter
    mulecanter Posts: 1,792 Member
    Options
    Mulecanter
    Week 2 Monday
    PW: 201
    CW: 203

Bah, Mother's Day/Son #3 birthday/Son #1 birthday all rolled into one week. On a positive note, my swimming has been improving and I think my shoulders are getting better (tendonitus), I got an in-water MP3 player and it really makes the laps fly by. My #2 son "the scholar" has squeeked by and finished high school. We are relieved and hope his future endeavor (UTI automotive school) will be in his wheelhouse and he takes off on a good career. That "college is not for everyone" saying is really true in this kid's case.
  • JesusGirl62
    JesusGirl62 Posts: 10,077 Member
    Options
    Jesusgirl62
    Week 2 Monday
    Previous Weight 151.4
    Current Weight 153.4

Not a bad vacation gain! So worth it.
  • jenready
    jenready Posts: 2,658 Member
    Options
    Steps
    5/12 3550
  • jenready
    Options
    My steps were very low this last week and my weight skyrocketed. :s I hope this was just due to having a couple of big papers due this weekend and I put all of my focus into that and none of it into my nutrition or movement. This week should be better, it has to be!
  • angmarie28
    angmarie28 Posts: 2,812 Member
    Options
    5/10-9,993
    5/11-18,196
    5/12-7,932
  • angmarie28
    Options
    crud, I forgot water
    5/10-56oz
    5/11-56oz
    5/12-40oz
  • Fattleass
    Fattleass Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    5/5 - 11,839
    5/6 - 20,460
    5/7 - 9,060
    5/8 - 16,260
    5/9 - 22,800
    5/10 - 12,420
    5/11 - 18,716
    5/12 - 5,660
    A good week of steps but a crappy week of food I don't know what it is I'm spiraling down hill hope everybody had a great weekend
  • boehle
    boehle Posts: 5,062 Member
    Options
  • Navydaddjtc
    Navydaddjtc Posts: 4,166 Member
    Options
    lcv00ere0v5a.png

CAPTAINS AND MOTIVATORS
    THE NUMBERS FOR EA TEAM LOOK LIKE THIS
    WOW...23
    MSP....23
    TS......22 ADDED ONE THIS MORNING TO THE SUPPORT TEAM MAKING IT 23
    WNM..25
    WAW..23
    SA......23

@jugar AKA LISELYN NOTICED YESTERDAY WHILE DOING TALLIES THAT THERE WAS A LOT OF NWI'S
    ASKING A FAVOR HERE OF YOU ALL...
    IF YOU HAVE THOSE NWI'S COULD YOU PLEASE REACH OUT TO THEM AND CHECK AND SEE IF THEY ARE STILL INTERESTED IN BEING AMONG US IN THE CHALLENGE..
    IF THEY ARE THEY NEED TO WEIGH IN AND CHANGE IT FROM A NWI TO A LWI

@steplaj AKA STEVE AND THE REST OF THE MODS WANT TO KEEP OUR NUMBERS NOT LOOSE THEM...SO PLEASE REACH OUT TO THEM...IF YOUR DAILY LIFE STYLE DOESN'T ALLOW TO YOU TO DUE THAT.... OR THE JOB DOESN'T ALLOW YOU TO DUE THAT...LET ME KNOW AND I'LL BE MORE THAN HAPPY TO DO THAT FOR YOU... ONE OF THE BENNIE'S OF BEING RETIRED AND A MODERATOR

AGAIN I WANT THANK YOU ALL FOR BEING TOP GUN CAPTAINS AND MOTIVATORS
    GREG
  • Navydaddjtc
    Options
    @jugar WROTE
    I will add to @Navydaddjtc -

IF you have any of those NWI people who simply have not shown up since signing up, and who do not respond to your outreach, please post here (CAPTAIN/MOTIVATORS LOUNGE), and I will move them to the DROP list. This will make this week's numbers better, and give you room for new people.

Early registrants for JUNE are going into the support team section for now, but will move up for the beginning of JUNE if they are still there. Right?
  • angmarie28
    Options
    holy moly im exhausted today. Its crazy when my coworker is out, it seems like the whole school gets a memo to NEED me all flipping day. I have been so busy, seen so many kids, taught a puberty class (thats always a fun one) but I dont have to cook tonight so I will be hitting the home gym as soon as I get home. Hopefully this weight goes away, I gained 2lbs since yesterday, ugh, no idea why, so lots of water and low calories today in hopes it helps
  • jessicakrall8
    jessicakrall8 Posts: 5,200 Member
    Options
    angmarie28 wrote: »
    crud, I forgot water
    5/10-56oz
    5/11-56oz
    5/12-40oz

Angmarie...there was some sort of change with the Moderators and they took Water back out...I guess it was just a one week challenge...so I removed it from the sheet...sorry for the confusion.
    Jessica
  • Navydaddjtc
    Options
    @jessicakrall8
    DO YOU GUYS HAVE A WINNER FROM THE CHALLENGE FOR WEEK 1 MODS CHALLENGE
    ALL OTHER TEAMS HAVE REPORTED THEIR WINNER EXCEPT FOR THIS TEAM AND 1 OTHER.
    TAKE A LOOK AT THE MOD WEEK 1 CHALLENGE ON THE HOME/LANDING PAGE AND YOU CAN SEE HOW WE DI THE WINNERS
    https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10742403/week-1-mod-challenge-drink-it-up#latest

LET ME KNOW IF YOU NEED ANY HELP I WILL BE MORE THAN HAPPY TO ASSIST.
    G
  • jessicakrall8
    Options
    ok I think I'm caught up on steps. @jenready @kmfeig87 and @rosetigger please look at the gaps in the chart and send me the steps for those dates please to finish out week 1...on to week 2...let's get to steppin!! :smile:
  • SaraMakingChanges
    SaraMakingChanges Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    SaraMakingChanges
    Week 1
    Saturday
    Previous weight: 204.1
    Current weight: 195.0

Wow! You smashed through onederland. Congrats!! What did you do differently this past week?

Thank you! Hope I can stay in onedreland now!!

I have been increasing my calories (changed my setting from slightly active to active) and using that extra room to add protein and to keep myself from feeling desperate - which keeps me from having major overeating days so often.

That change has been for at least a month now but my weight wasn’t moving down and in fact was going up in recent weeks so I think I was just adjusting to the change.

The last two weeks I’ve been packing to move house so just very busy and active at night. Don’t think this is that great in terms of stress and lack of sleep but helps with lack of time to snack!

Sorry I don’t have a specific change to attribute this to. I really think it was just the woosh I’ve been waiting for from weeks of changes.
  • jenready
    Options
    Steps
    5/11 954
    5/13 10198
  • jessicakrall8
    Options
    @jessicakrall8
    DO YOU GUYS HAVE A WINNER FROM THE CHALLENGE FOR WEEK 1 MODS CHALLENGE
    ALL OTHER TEAMS HAVE REPORTED THEIR WINNER EXCEPT FOR THIS TEAM AND 1 OTHER.
    TAKE A LOOK AT THE MOD WEEK 1 CHALLENGE ON THE HOME/LANDING PAGE AND YOU CAN SEE HOW WE DI THE WINNERS
    https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10742403/week-1-mod-challenge-drink-it-up#latest

LET ME KNOW IF YOU NEED ANY HELP I WILL BE MORE THAN HAPPY TO ASSIST.
    G

Very sorry to say I haven't been monitoring this...sometime during the first week of May, someone reformatted our chart that lists all of the steps in order to add water consumption...I started tracking both, but when I questioned it I was told that the Mods had changed it back to remove water, so I rebuilt the chart again, dropping water consumption and I still don't have all of our walkers listed because whomever altered it first, deleted all of our participants. I'm only tracking weights and steps. Sorry if that messes anything up...most of our group drinks water regularly...if you want me to ask for everyone's ounces for each day of the first week of May, I could but not in a hurry...

Jessica
This discussion has been closed.