FREE low carb books and cookbooks

Options
Sabine_Stroehm
Sabine_Stroehm Posts: 19,263 Member
edited May 2019 in Social Groups
Click on the image and download free kindle versions from Amazon. Some are FREE free, some are kindle unlimited free.

https://www.travelinglowcarb.com/6915/free-low-carb-cookbooks/

(yes, this is legit)

Replies

• tcunbeliever
    tcunbeliever Posts: 8,219 Member
    Options
    Here are some LC friendly cookbooks that are free if you have amazon prime:

7-Day Ketogenic Diet Meal Plan: Delicious and Easy Keto Recipes To Burn Fat and Gain Energy Kindle Edition

Low Calorie Mug Cakes: Microwave Keto (Low Carb), High Protein and Low Fat Desserts: Quick, easy and mess free! Kindle Edition

The Ultimate Keto Diet 101: A Beginner's Guide Kindle Edition

Paleo Diet: 101 Recipes For Weight Loss (Timothy Pyke's Top Recipes for Rapid Weight Loss, Good Nutrition and Healthy Living) Kindle Edition

LOW CARB: Ketogenic Diet & Sugar Detox: 2-in-1 BOXSET(Sugar Cravings, Ketogenic Diet, Sugar Addiction, Low Carb) Kindle Edition

This one is also free with amazon prime and it seems to have good reviews, but I just started reading it so not sure if it's LC friendly:

12 Health and Fitness Mistakes You Don’t Know You’re Making (The Build Muscle, Get Lean, and Stay Healthy Series) Kindle Edition
  • GammieLCHF
    GammieLCHF Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    I just use Pinterest. So much easier.
  • Sabine_Stroehm
    Sabine_Stroehm Posts: 19,263 Member
    Options
    GammieLCHF wrote: »

I loathe pintrest. Not sure why. I always have.
  • retirehappy
    retirehappy Posts: 4,752 Member
    Options

Ditto, I love my freebie Prime cookbooks though. I also using Mastercook for grabbing recipes from all the low carb/Keto recipe sites. I use my older Kindle as a "cookbook" with all those recipes on it. I can also use the freebie cookbooks, so thousands of recipes right by my stovetop.
  • GammieLCHF
    GammieLCHF Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Oh man, it’s a lifeline for me. I plan my meals for the month on it and then take it to the grocery store and I can see at a glance what ingredients I need to buy - I usually add the list of ingredients in the photo description.
  • canadjineh
    canadjineh Posts: 5,396 Member
    Options

Me too, It's never interested me....it just seems like a confusing and unedited pile of fave pictures from different sites, but it must be more than that - I've just never gotten into it. That's what my 'bookmarks' tab is for on my desktop, lol.