New Members wanted!!! Read the latest

Options
NewLuna
NewLuna Posts: 23 Member
Okay, I realize this group has some old posts . . . and doesn't look like any recent activity. But as I proceed in my weight loss second time around so should this group. Or at least I hope, someone reading it will join me in putting some life into it.

I have lost and gained 70lbs. I'm back putting my health first and realize I have a long way to go. I'm tired of hurting from this weight. I want my life back.

I've an old total gym that I found gave me much awareness of my body. In other words, muscles I never knew existed, ha,ha. And it will be a major part of this journey again.

Join the group, share your story, and lets support one another.

Replies

• NewLuna
    Options
    Okay, so I'm the only recent poster. I'll continue to post anyway. So much to break out the cobwebs. What exercise's to do? Presently going through the CD's provided with TG. I remember I was rather bored with them. Not from my going through the exercises but just seemed to be less inspiring in presentation. But I need to start somewhere.
    Right now, I have trouble just rolling on and off the TG. Ah, you have to keep your sense of humor.
    Anyone out there remember those early days of getting used to their Total Gym?
  • NewLuna
    Options
    I'm back again. Anyone want to share their weight loss, along with using the Total Gym? I'll keep checking in.
    Crickets???? That's okay, meanwhile, I'm keeping the focus and still looking for friends.
  • MaddyT122
    MaddyT122 Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    Hey! I'm here... I bought a TG over a year ago and love it! I look forward to my workouts each night. I lost 15 lbs with it when I first got it. I kind of fell off the wagon for a whole and am getting back into it all over again. I would love to get this group active again! By the way, Total Gym now has a streaming site for their workouts. There is a free version that has a lot of great workouts from their DVD's online but you can also sign up for their premium service if you wish.
  • NewLuna
    Options
    Hi Maddy! I have had a on again off again affair with my TG. Saw the doc today and so I'm hyped. Sure want so bad to get this established as a habit again. Always have been a morning person for exercise. I had no idea they have a streaming site now for workouts. I'll have to check it out. I have the old CD's provided back when I purchased TG but must admit I got rather bored with them in past. I started back with them this time but . . . would like to change it up eventually. So? are you back on TG every night?
  • mama2goats
    mama2goats Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hey everybody. I got a TG about 2 months ago and I love it. I get to exercise in the privacy of my home and wear anything I want (even if it doesn't match). Ha. I made my own workout book with pictures and explanations of every exercise I thought I would be interested in and that would keep me motivated without having dread. I used a few websites I found that showed demonstration and went from there. I'm sure there are probably a lot of moves I have never seen. I would love to get any ideas you all have too.
  • junehathaway1
    junehathaway1 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Joined! Total Gym noob looking forward to learning more.
  • DaniMerc72
    DaniMerc72 Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    HI! I own a TG, but NEVER use it. I'd like to start up again, so popped in here to see if I could find some motivation. The one that I have is OLD OLD OLD--I think it was one of the original ones! Looking forward to learning more about it!
  • jmpnj
    jmpnj Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Is this group still active?