Before and After pictures

Options
Slimbymooths
Slimbymooths Posts: 27 Member
edited May 2019 in Social Groups
Hi, girls. I've only just stumbled across this group after months of bouncing around the Success Stories threads. I've found those incredibly motivational but I felt something of an imposter as someone with less to lose. So maybe this is a more appropriate platform to post my before and after pics from last month. I've lost a little more (13.6kg / 30lb in total) and am now maintaining/recomping.

Height 5'9"
SW 76.8kg (169lb)
CW 63.2kg (139lb)

gx51e2pjzk31.jpg

Replies

• canadjineh
    canadjineh Posts: 5,396 Member
    Options
    Good work!
  • ladyzherra
    ladyzherra Posts: 438 Member
    Options
    Both pictures look amazing, I have to say! I can see a big difference between them, though. Good work!
  • cmjlavallee
    cmjlavallee Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Well done!
  • cayenne_007
    cayenne_007 Posts: 668 Member
    Options
    Great job!!!
  • FitnessLoveHealth
    FitnessLoveHealth Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Super!
  • kimemeki
    kimemeki Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Congrats!
  • xelsoo
    xelsoo Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    I just found your post, you look awesome! Can really see the hard work :smile:
  • Niki_Fitz
    Niki_Fitz Posts: 945 Member
    Options
    Awesome work. 30lb is a great success plus you obviously built muscle too!
  • Slimbymooths
    Slimbymooths Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Thanks so much, everyone!
  • Ecosse2018
    Ecosse2018 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Wow. Congrats on your amazing transformation!! It is incredible the différence of losing 30 lbs. Seven years ago I lost 20 lbs but the only person who noticed was my beautician. I regained some of those lbs but managed to stay comparatively slim. However, I feel that losing another ten lbs would make a big difference. I am struggling this month. I have read so many weight loss books and think I have the right mindset and then I am tempted by the smell of my husband’s toast and indulge, so I am at a standstill. (I lost those 20lbs by low carbing). Seeing your photo this morning has inspired me to just do it and finally get rid of those last ten pounds, so thank you for your inspiring post. 🌝