OMAD Part time?

WholeFoods4Lyfe
WholeFoods4Lyfe Posts: 1,517 Member
Hi there. Wondering if anyone here does OMAD part time? My husband doesn't really approve of fasting, and yes, I'm my own person and can do what I want, but what I really want is to not argue with my husband because he thinks he knows more about health than I do (I'm a Nutritional Therapist btw, so I'm pretty knowledgeable).

Anyway, I'm at work M-F so I was thinking about just doing OMAD M-F and then maybe doing 1-2 meals a day on the weekend to keep up the image of "normal eating".

I follow a Keto diet, so fasting comes pretty easy, plus as I'm losing weight, I'm very interested in the benefits of autophagy.

So, what do you think of my plan? Sound okay? Any reason that I wouldn't be successful with this type of plan? Any information that you can provide would be greatly appreciated.

Replies

• volgirl1322
    volgirl1322 Posts: 2,086 Member
    Hi and Welcome,

I typically OMAD M-F at work it is easy for me and since work is super busy it makes it so easy. On the weekends, I typically 2MAD and the plan for me is working. Read some of the threads here, we all do our own version and do what works best for us --none are exactly the same!

• mistymeadows2005
    mistymeadows2005 Posts: 3,737 Member
    DITTO! I focus my more aggressive fasting during the week because it's much easier, and then weekends I'm more lax :)