June 28 Sign In

Options
2»

Replies

• MadisonMolly2017
    MadisonMolly2017 Posts: 11,136 Member
    Options
    Thank you @dancefloortragedy! Means a lot!
  • corriepelc
    corriepelc Posts: 2,088 Member
    Options
    June 28, 2019

Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? 65 minutes of barre strength this morning, followed by a 2 mile walk

Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes and under

Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yep!

I hope you feel better soon, @MadisonMolly2017!

@RangerRickL -- I'll be in the Winner's Circle for June!
  • fitphoenix
    fitphoenix Posts: 9,673 Member
    Options
    June 27
    Exercised: 35 minutes elliptical + 12K steps
    Calories: Yes
    Tracked: Yes

June 28
    Exercised: 30 minutes weight machines + 16K steps (including 5K treadmill run)
    Calories: No
    Tracked: Yes

Pass day: 1/3

I will be in the Winners’ Circle, though it may turn out to be at 3/3 Pass days depending on how the next two days go. Had a lovely lunch out today and then got a special invitation to the VIP evening event at the conference, and the tasty nibbles there put me over on calories. Didn’t go totally crazy, though, which I likely would have done in the past with so many free appetisers and sweets, so I’m pleased about that.

Haven’t been able to be as active as I normally am, but have made it to the gym every morning, which I’m really enjoying as part of my conference routine.

Early start tomorrow, so I’m off to bed. :)
  • fatbambi2017
    fatbambi2017 Posts: 1,295 Member
    Options
    Yes x 3 for yesterday and today - Thursday and Friday, I couldn't get through to the groups again kept saying no Internet buy hey ho!
    I may use my last pass day Saturday but yessss! I will make it to the winners circle, thank you @RangerRickL
  • MadisonMolly2017
    MadisonMolly2017 Posts: 11,136 Member
    Options
    @corriepelc Thank you so much. I went back to extreme resting today & feeling better. Hopefully this trend will continue!

I hope you have a great weekend!
  • TerriRichardson112
    TerriRichardson112 Posts: 18,382 Member
    edited June 2019
    Options
    😎
  • w8goal4life
    w8goal4life Posts: 1,375 Member
    Options
    @LittleBuddysAdoptedGranpa you are one phenomenal surrogate grandfather...and it is an absolutely stunning photo! Thank you for sharing the photo and your descriptive experience with Buddy.
  • Ketch_22
    Ketch_22 Posts: 12,711 Member
    Options