June 27 Sign In

Options
2»

Replies

• RangerRickL
    RangerRickL Posts: 8,469 Member
    Options
    Good day for me today:
    Exercise: 45 minutes with 30 at 4 mph treadmill walk and 15 of active stretching
    Calories: under by enough
    Tracking: good
  • _JeffreyD_
    _JeffreyD_ Posts: 1,888 Member
    Options
    Yesx3. Yoga. Walking
  • mmsiems425
    mmsiems425 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes

No winner's circle for me but congrats to those who did! That accomplishment is harder than I thought when I first joined this group at the beginning of the month. Props to those who did it!
  • corriepelc
    corriepelc Posts: 2,088 Member
    Options
    June 27, 2019

Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? 50 minutes of barre strength this monring

Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes and under

Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yep!

Despite a rather stressful month, I only had to use two Pass Days, so that's Winner's Circle #6 in a row for me! :D I'm hoping to keep the streak going all year long!
  • susiejof
    susiejof Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    6/27

Exercise-Yes, core workout, 40 min. walk
    Calories-Yes
    Tracking-Yes
    8 pass days
    Congrats to everyone, and especially those in the winner’s circle!
  • Ketch_22
    Ketch_22 Posts: 12,711 Member
    Options
    June 27
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes
    I think I had 2 pass days so I'm planning on the circle
    Congrats to everyone hanging in another month !
  • AbandondedKSCharger
    AbandondedKSCharger Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    6/27
    15 Pass Days

Exercise? Yes, plenty of it ;) Enjoyed another outdoors bike ride, used the stationary bike at my afternoon break then outdoors water aerobics after work. Happy happy joy joy.
    Calories? Thanks to the exercise.
    Tracked? Yes

@Rozbee1 Early congratulations for making the winners circle for the first time!!
    Congratulations also to the rest of you who inspire me every month with making the winners circle.
  • chchcherries
    chchcherries Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    No Winner's Circle this month! But personally I've come to terms that I don't always need to be in the "winner's circle" to feel like I've accomplished something and made progress. But I choose to stay cuz I feel more accountable and on track.

There are some moments where I would do better having a couple extra pass days and being OK with overeating just a little (like 50-100cal, not an entire extra meal lol) and maybe being a little lazy and focus more on my art+studies & self care and less on burning calories, it prevents burnout and prevents those days where it's "all or nothing" (eating ALL the food and never leaving my bed unless it's to make said food lmao. it's a depression habit that i still struggle to quit).

It SHOULD be the goal/mindset to aim for the winner's circle but there's no shame in not making it either! Your personal achievements every month is what makes you a winner <3 💪

ok so i updated June 27's food dairy cuz right before bed I impulsively ate a bowl of cereal and the whole day added up to 2,400+ calories 😰

and Pass Day #5 for the 28th, started off OK then my day's plans went wonky and i gave up on everything and emotionally ate. no excuses for any of it, but being honest. Yesterday added up to 2,600+ calories. In the past two days I ate 5,000calories. I wouldn't be surprised if I gained a pound or two this month after losing those few pounds lmao. Ugh, oh well. It's a "battle" I still haven't won over yet. 😱

I wanna know, do any of you ladies also get into a really bad depression when you PMS/menstruate? I can go from 3 weeks of feeling great and like I'm actually getting better and then the next week and a half undoes all that progress (from skincare to mental health to physical health). It just hits ya out of nowhere. I swear it happens everytime, I just wanna do better than this. Today it all ended and now I act as though nothing happened, more clear in the head and more motivated to do well. It's no longer the end of the world lol. I envy the people that don't have to go through these constant, grueling cycles!

Let's do better in the upcoming month!! 💪 🌟
  • 57discovery
    57discovery Posts: 3,168 Member
    Options
    Yes to all 4 to include winners circle. I have used 1 pass
  • digger61
    digger61 Posts: 3,830 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes?yes
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day?no
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? no
    pass day
  • MadisonMolly2017
    MadisonMolly2017 Posts: 11,133 Member
    Options
    No Winner's Circle this month! But personally I've come to terms that I don't always need to be in the "winner's circle" to feel like I've accomplished something and made progress. But I choose to stay cuz I feel more accountable and on track.

There are some moments where I would do better having a couple extra pass days and being OK with overeating just a little (like 50-100cal, not an entire extra meal lol) and maybe being a little lazy and focus more on my art+studies & self care and less on burning calories, it prevents burnout and prevents those days where it's "all or nothing" (eating ALL the food and never leaving my bed unless it's to make said food lmao. it's a depression habit that i still struggle to quit).

It SHOULD be the goal/mindset to aim for the winner's circle but there's no shame in not making it either! Your personal achievements every month is what makes you a winner <3 💪

ok so i updated June 27's food dairy cuz right before bed I impulsively ate a bowl of cereal and the whole day added up to 2,400+ calories 😰

and Pass Day #5 for the 28th, started off OK then my day's plans went wonky and i gave up on everything and emotionally ate. no excuses for any of it, but being honest. Yesterday added up to 2,600+ calories. In the past two days I ate 5,000calories. I wouldn't be surprised if I gained a pound or two this month after losing those few pounds lmao. Ugh, oh well. It's a "battle" I still haven't won over yet. 😱

I wanna know, do any of you ladies also get into a really bad depression when you PMS/menstruate? I can go from 3 weeks of feeling great and like I'm actually getting better and then the next week and a half undoes all that progress (from skincare to mental health to physical health). It just hits ya out of nowhere. I swear it happens everytime, I just wanna do better than this. Today it all ended and now I act as though nothing happened, more clear in the head and more motivated to do well. It's no longer the end of the world lol. I envy the people that don't have to go through these constant, grueling cycles!

@dancefloortragedy
    I wouldn’t get depressed (I’m 63 now), but my appetite would definitely go up through the roof.

I wonder, and maybe others will chime in, if it might make sense to eat slightly less 23 days of month & give yourself the extra calories for the 5 days of menstrual cycle. I remember the cravings were only really bad for me 2-3 days, but everyone is different.

Kind of a OK-This-Happens-Ever-Month-I-Better-Just-Plan-for-It Approach.

Good Luck!🍀
  • JTreasures
    JTreasures Posts: 856 Member
    Options
    Yes x 3. I plan to be in the winner's circle!
  • TerriRichardson112
    TerriRichardson112 Posts: 18,378 Member
    edited June 2019
    Options
    😎
  • RangerRickL
    RangerRickL Posts: 8,469 Member
    Options
    @LittleBuddysAdoptedGranpa You are the King of the Mountain, Bob!!
  • w8goal4life
    w8goal4life Posts: 1,375 Member
    Options
    @LittleBuddysAdoptedGranpa "I am kind of a weird guy on that mountain. I am a known quantity amongst a growing circle of local athletes. I ain't as fast as I used to be but I am always there."

THIS...is what counts...your presence on the mountain and the inspiration you present.
  • Ketch_22
    Ketch_22 Posts: 12,711 Member
    Options

You should speak to your ob/gyn on this ...you may have PMDD which can be mentally debilitating it's not same as PMS (I'm not a doctor just my 2 cents)
  • susiejof
    susiejof Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    6/28
    Exercise: Yes, core workout. Wanted to skip it but knew I’d be reporting my efforts to you all and got it done. :)
    Calories: yes
    Tracking: Yes
    8 pass days so not in the winner’s circle. But the accountability UAC requires definitely kept me from having even more pass days, so that’s good!