June 26 Sign In

Options
RangerRickL
RangerRickL Posts: 8,469 Member
Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes?
Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day?
Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank?

Replies

• RangerRickL
    RangerRickL Posts: 8,469 Member
    Options
    Dear Team Members,
    Once per month, I need your help. The UAC has helped you and many others to attain their goals for the healthy habits. Nonetheless, every month, people leave for lots of reasons. To keep the group alive, I need your help to pass on the monthly baton.
    Please share something positive about the UAC at the Challenge board link
    https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10751252/july-ultimate-accountability-challenge-for-both-weight-loss-and-maintenance#latest
    Thank you so much,
    Rick
  • w8goal4life
    w8goal4life Posts: 1,375 Member
    Options
    @Craigo3154 I tried making pavlova once for a party but they were individual servings. They were OK, but I'm thinking the full recipe cut into serving size pieces might be better.
  • victorious55
    victorious55 Posts: 3,328 Member
    Options
    @w8goal4life Thanks for the reminder about @craigo3154 birthday delicacy
    Happy Belated Birthday with pavlova
    anitoos6n0ar.jpg
    @craigo3154 birthday delicacy looks so good.... What is the best recipe for it?
  • victorious55
    victorious55 Posts: 3,328 Member
    Options
    Dear Team Members,
    Once per month, I need your help. The UAC has helped you and many others to attain their goals for the healthy habits. Nonetheless, every month, people leave for lots of reasons. To keep the group alive, I need your help to pass on the monthly baton.
    Please share something positive about the UAC at the Challenge board link
    https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10751252/july-ultimate-accountability-challenge-for-both-weight-loss-and-maintenance#latest
    Thank you so much,
    Rick

I have joined and email the link to some of my friends.
  • jan110144
    jan110144 Posts: 1,281 Member
    Options
    Yes x today. Will be done with June before you know it!
  • goldthistime
    goldthistime Posts: 3,214 Member
    Options
    Yes x 3. Exercise was another two hour bike ride. Trying to build up some stamina for a bike trip coming up in July.
  • jan110144
    jan110144 Posts: 1,281 Member
    Options
    Happy Birthday @craigo3154 & sorry you were solo, but sounds like some will wonderful pre & post celebrations!!

June 25
    Huge deficit
    Tracked all
    No exercise by Dr’s order day of colonoscopy
    Pass Day 3

Yep ! A colonoscopy is a great way to stay under calorie allowance, said noone ever! :smile: