June 26 Sign In

Options

Replies

• RangerRickL
    RangerRickL Posts: 8,469 Member
    Options
    @_JeffreyD_ 70th wedding anniversary...Wow!! Thanks for sharing.
  • RangerRickL
    RangerRickL Posts: 8,469 Member
    Options
    My day's report:
    Exercise: 23 minutes at 3.5 mph on the treadmill
    Tracking: good
    Calories: under by more than 500 cals.
  • drea2011
    drea2011 Posts: 874 Member
    Options
    Yesx3!
  • Lilutz
    Lilutz Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    Yes x 3. Exercise was 60 minutes of HIIT
  • corriepelc
    corriepelc Posts: 2,088 Member
    Options
    June 26, 2019

Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? 4.5 mile run this morning

Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes and under

Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yep!

I'm definitely back in for July -- will be my 7th month in a row this year. I want to keep the streak alive!

@dancefloortragedy -- Next time you want an adult beverage, try those new hard seltzers that are popular now. I love the ones from Bon & Viv -- they're lightly flavored, really good and only 90 calories for a 12 oz can. I may be a lightweight, but they give me a good buzz after one! :)

To add on to the bodyweight exercise discussion of @craigo3154 and @tuffgirl19, my favorite bodyweight exercises I get from Blogilates on YouTube. They may be short, but they are SUPER effective. https://www.youtube.com/user/blogilates
  • w8goal4life
    w8goal4life Posts: 1,375 Member
    Options
    _JeffreyD_ wrote: »
    I have pretty special news today. This is the 70th happy wedding anniversary of my wife's parents. Wrap your minds around that. :-)
    ...and I thought 46 years was great...I'm just a young'un! Congratulations to your wife's parents!!!
  • molly3210
    molly3210 Posts: 804 Member
    Options
    Yes x 3 for Wednesday
    Significantly under calories today, and an hour of tennis! First time playing since my original injury last August. We took it slow, but overall I'm really stoked at for it went. :)
  • JTreasures
    JTreasures Posts: 856 Member
    Options
    Yes x 3
  • fatbambi2017
    fatbambi2017 Posts: 1,295 Member
    Options
    Yes x 3
    Exercise yes 10 min quigong, 32 min yoga, 20 min leslie sansone, 120 min cleaning, 20 min walk
    Tracking yes
    Calories yes
  • MadisonMolly2017
    MadisonMolly2017 Posts: 11,136 Member
    Options
    jan110144 wrote: »
    Happy Birthday @craigo3154 & sorry you were solo, but sounds like some will wonderful pre & post celebrations!!

June 25
    Huge deficit
    Tracked all
    No exercise by Dr’s order day of colonoscopy
    Pass Day 3

Yep ! A colonoscopy is a great way to stay under calorie allowance, said noone ever! :smile:

ROFL @jan110144 ❣️
  • MadisonMolly2017
    MadisonMolly2017 Posts: 11,136 Member
    Options
    @_JeffreyD_ 70th wedding anniversary...Wow!! Thanks for sharing.

@_JeffreyD_ WOW! Congratulations to them!!

We are hitting 40th very soon! Will stay positive & strive to match their record ❣️❣️❣️
  • lalabank
    lalabank Posts: 1,009 Member
    Options
    3 X’s Yes
    45 minute strength class. Wednesday is Market night so about 5-6 hours in constant motion. Plus we had a yoga class at the market which I jumped in and out of. Really fun to find stillness and focus in a busy location.
  • Ketch_22
    Ketch_22 Posts: 12,711 Member
    Options
    Yes x 3...HIIT spinning.
    I have pretty special news today. This is the 70th happy wedding anniversary of my wife's parents. Wrap your minds around that. :-)

Wow Congrats to them! Your family is lucky to still have them
  • craigo3154
    craigo3154 Posts: 2,572 Member
    Options
    Yes x 3...HIIT spinning.

@_JeffreyD_. Fantastic that your wife's parents made 70th wedding anniversary. Very few make 60, let alone 70.
  • BonnieHosk85
    BonnieHosk85 Posts: 2,552 Member
    Options
    Wow! Happy 70th Anniversary to your in-laws!! Incredible! :heart:
  • susiejof
    susiejof Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    6/26
    Exercise-Yes, went for walk
    Calories-Yes, lots of family member drama around here so I’m pleased I stayed within my allotment.
    Tracking-Yes, I’ve lately refocused myself on tracking accurately and it’s been helpful.
    8 pass days.
  • AbandondedKSCharger
    AbandondedKSCharger Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    6/26
    15th Pass Day, yet I'm still here :)

Exercise? No, close but not enough. 15 minutes stationary bike
    Calories? No, that darn Oriental Chicken Salad at Applebee's killed me!!
    Tracked? Yes

Daughter and granddaughter's pulled out yesterday to make their way back to Louisiana. It was such a joy to have them around the house. Watching them chase fireflies Tuesday night will be a treasured memory. It's been a long week but time to get back on track. Bring on July and the many challenges it will give me. I'm ready for it!

@dancefloortragedy Yes, good job on tracking those "overeating nights". I had to force myself to start doing that but it really helps. I have to face myself in the mirror basically by doing that. Really helps to see it in print for me. Also gives me motivation to know where I need to improve.
    @MadisonMolly2017 My empathy for you for having to get a colonoscopy. Hope your results come back clear as a crystal bell.
    @_JeffreyD_ Wow!! 70 year anniversary...….what a great example her parents have set for you both. Congrats to them!
    @w8goal4life 46 is pretty amazing itself!!
  • 57discovery
    57discovery Posts: 3,170 Member
    Options
    Yes x 3...HIIT spinning.

Amazing!!
    Yes to all for me!