June 11 Sign In

Options
RangerRickL
RangerRickL Posts: 8,469 Member
Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes?
Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day?
Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank?

Replies

• RangerRickL
    RangerRickL Posts: 8,469 Member
    Options
    t5ic4fgl0xl6.jpg
    Yesterday, a team member mentioned the issue of water retention. Is this a problem for you? What do you do about it?
  • craigo3154
    craigo3154 Posts: 2,572 Member
    Options
    am_change wrote: »
    Hi there UAC family. Just popping by to let you know that my baby boy was born on 6th June. 8lb 9oz. We're both doing well and came home from hospital later that day. His big sister is being amazing!

Anyway, wishing you all a great month. Thanks for all of your support and I'll join you again in July. xx

Congratulations. Look forward hearing more from you soon.
  • windowqueen2003
    windowqueen2003 Posts: 427 Member
    Options
    Hi there UAC family. Just popping by to let you know that my baby boy was born on 6th June. 8lb 9oz. We're both doing well and came home from hospital later that day. His big sister is being amazing!

Anyway, wishing you all a great month. Thanks for all of your support and I'll join you again in July. xx

Congratulations on having a heathy baby boy. Enjoy these special moments. So happy for you. ☺️
  • BonnieHosk85
    BonnieHosk85 Posts: 2,552 Member
    Options
    Congratulations, @am_change! Boys are so great!! <3
  • Ketch_22
    Ketch_22 Posts: 12,711 Member
    Options
    congratulations am change x precious times x I've had a few pass days 4 I think will go back to each June day and add my passes and read up on everyone's progress x been struggling and trying to work out how can I make this easier and concluded I would create a few set meals to eat regular instead of 'what do I fancy?' and working out calories in every meal from scratch x done that today and flew through it nicely x 3 yes for me today x exercise is walking my daughter to and from school x hope everyone is well x

Just curious, I'm sure I'm just ignorant but why do you use so many 'x' in your posts?
  • stella7x7
    stella7x7 Posts: 2,663 Member
    Options

Congratulations.