June 11 Sign In

Options
13»

Replies

• Ketch_22
    Ketch_22 Posts: 12,711 Member
    Options
    Just curious, I'm sure I'm just ignorant but why do you use so many 'x' in your posts?

whoops sorry. it's an automatic thing nowadays. it's a "kiss for a full.stop. I have used full stops in this reply. took some doing.[/quote]

Gotcha! I hadn't seen that and was curious, google says it's a popular way to end a text in the UK - live and learn :smile:
  • w8goal4life
    w8goal4life Posts: 1,375 Member
    Options
    @DreamAchiever33 I can empathize with your migraine. I think my choice would have been a dark room as opposed to a treadmill under the circumstances. Good you were able to work through your migraine. Congrats on the downward trend with the scale. Pleased to have you with us on this journey!
  • tuffgirl19
    tuffgirl19 Posts: 771 Member
    Options
    am_change wrote: »
    Hi there UAC family. Just popping by to let you know that my baby boy was born on 6th June. 8lb 9oz. We're both doing well and came home from hospital later that day. His big sister is being amazing!

Anyway, wishing you all a great month. Thanks for all of your support and I'll join you again in July. xx

Congratulations @am_change! Yay for your daughter being a great big sis!! Wishing you the best, and sleep for both of you :)

• tuffgirl19
    Options
    6/12
    exercise- yes, hour of strength training
    cals- yes, 9 under
    tracked- yes, 132 oz water, only 14g fiber

I don't really have an issue with water retention as I try to drink at least 120oz daily. Totally makes a difference :)
  • MadisonMolly2017
    MadisonMolly2017 Posts: 11,128 Member
    Options
    June 10
    62 min Ex
    620 deficit
    Tracked all
  • AbandondedKSCharger
    AbandondedKSCharger Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    @Ketch_22 Very cool. I had wondered that too, now we both know.....x ;)
  • victorious55
    victorious55 Posts: 3,328 Member
    Options
    am_change wrote: »
    Hi there UAC family. Just popping by to let you know that my baby boy was born on 6th June. 8lb 9oz. We're both doing well and came home from hospital later that day. His big sister is being amazing!

Anyway, wishing you all a great month. Thanks for all of your support and I'll join you again in July. xx

Congratulations!
  • victorious55
    victorious55 Posts: 3,328 Member
    Options
    June 11, 2019

Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes

Pass day 0/3 (this is for accountability to myself and my records)
  • digger61
    digger61 Posts: 3,830 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? 120 aqua size
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? yes
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? yes
  • tuffgirl19
    Options

This is my 6th week with you all, and I'm kind of amazed that the number on the scale keeps going down. Not as much as I'd like sometimes, but, week-by-week it's going down. Thank you again for this great environment!!

Wonderful news @DreamAchiever33! So nice the scale is moving in the right direction😊 And you’re doing the right things to make it move, yay! I agree with you, great group of people! I need to get better at commenting on posts. I wish it was like daily threads with comments for each post instead of quotes. I read posts and then forget what I want to say after I read several!😆
  • KCJen
    KCJen Posts: 1,089 Member
    Options
    I had a dentist appointment which I didn't track, and I eat soft foods here and there. However, I disqualified myself.