Keto Cookies anyone?

Options
lia85013
lia85013 Posts: 30 Member
So entering into Keto was hard for me specially because I had to give up sugar. Tea and coffee were my hardest things to have without sugar. Adiós cookies, sayonara cakes, aloha bread, in short au revoir to all dear sweets... until... I started my adventure to find the sugar substitute that would not spike my glucose. I tried everything in the market and the ones to come. I experimented to my heart’s content and I finally came across the 2 things that did not spike my sugar. It is erythritol and monk fruit. From there I realized that I could then have my cake and eat it too LITERALLY! So I started making cakes, and cookies, even bread and chips with almond and unsweetened coconut flour. Very careful with that ingredient though, carbs are high in coconut flour so be careful.
All my products are for sale, Yes! You do not have to buy my products to get the recipes.
My products are scheduled for production in July 7th, 2019. And if you would like to pre-Oder them, or to find recipes go to www.newtampaketo.com
Starting July 7th, 2019. Thanks everyone!

Replies