Introducing my self

Options
Annie831
Annie831 Posts: 56 Member
Not new but it's been a long time since I have been on and actively tracking. Getting back on track and going back to the beginning, in a way I am starting over again.

My name is Annie I am 35 , 5'5' , and 230lbs goal weight is around 150 but main goal is to get healthier, stronger, and tone.

I'm always looking for friends and accountability partners so feel free to add me!

Replies

• Katmary71
    Katmary71 Posts: 6,636 Member
    Options
    Hi Annie. I'm new to this group too. I hear you about getting stronger and toning! I had been riding my recumbent bike each day and just started weight lifting this week. I started out at 222 years ago and lost and maintained over the years, then cracked down in January and recommitted to losing weight (was 136 yesterday) getting in shape, and eating right. Feel free to add me, we can cheer each other on!
  • JBanx256
    JBanx256 Posts: 1,477 Member
    Options
    friend request sent :)
  • sfinsc
    sfinsc Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Hi, and welcome! I'm also new to weight training but not to MFP. :) Hoping to get toned and lose some weight as well!
  • PhatNathalie86
    PhatNathalie86 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm also "starting over again" I'm 33 and weigh 190lbs right now. I was 130 before getting pregnant 10 years ago. I was 145 summer of 2017. I put all the weight back on when I quit smoking last September. I'm ready to be smoke free and healthy now. In need of some accountability friends. Plz ♥