Starting over

Options
Annie831
Annie831 Posts: 56 Member
Not new but it's been a long time since I have been on and actively tracking. Getting back on track and going back to the beginning, in a way I am starting over again.

My name is Annie I am 35 , 5'5' , and 230lbs goal weight is around 150 but main goal is to get healthier, stronger, and tone.

I'm always looking for friends and accountability partners so feel free to add me!

Replies

• LadyRenovate
    LadyRenovate Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi Annie! I am like you. Starting over. I'm 34, weigh about 206, should be 140. Back in 2012 I started some Beachbody programs, and tracking with MFP. Got down to 150 from 186 in a years time. Now 6 years later, I am at my heaviest, and have worked out and ate clean off and on over the last year with no success. Finally recommitted myself, am working out again (doing a new BB program), logging food. We can always use accountability. I think that was why I had such huge success a few years ago, but with a new job, and other responsibilities lost that motivation and accountability. I am seeking new ways to find inspiration and motivation. Best wishes on your journey!