MISSION SLIMPOSSIBLES TEAM CHAT - JUNE 2019

Options

Replies

• sunshineplace
    sunshineplace Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    Tuesday and Wednesday check in...

Tuesday not quite a good as Monday but still pretty good. Moved a little more, drank a little more water and tracked.

Today was a stressful day but I did well with calories, water, tracking and certainly moved more today. No guarantees I won’t cave tonight but going to try and stay on my game despite how I am feeling.

Goals for tomorrow. Keep tracking, drink my water and try to cool my jets. Stress is not my friend!!
  • digger61
    digger61 Posts: 3,803 Member
    Options
    Daily post for Tuesday
    Track: yes
    Calories: yes, under
    Exercise:aqua size 120 mins yard work
  • melissa2013m
    melissa2013m Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    melissa2013m
    Weigh In Wednesday
    Week 2
    Previous weight 263.2
    Current weight 260.8
  • AustinRuadhain
    AustinRuadhain Posts: 2,574 Member
    Options
    melissa2013m
    Weigh In Wednesday
    Week 2
    Previous weight 263.2
    Current weight 260.8

Wow! Congratulations on a great weigh-in!
  • AustinRuadhain
    Options
    Wednesday check in
    Calories: a little under, all yummy, all good choices, all measured and logged
    Water: over
    Exercise: outdoor walk (53 min) + martial arts practice at home

Thursday Goals
    Food on plan, measured & logged; try a new recipe tomorrow if I have time
    Martial arts class + martial arts practice at home
  • AustinRuadhain
    edited June 2019
    Options
    Katmary71 wrote: »
    apple852hk wrote: »
    Tuesday Check in
    Weigh in day: Monday
    Calories: under
    Exercise: did yesterday still have to do today but plan on floor exercises and biking

Not much is new. My weight is back to where it was before I went out-of-town weekend before last. I went grocery shopping and stocked up on a lot of veggies, some of which I've never cooked with before. I love having a fridge full of fruits and veggies, love all that color! It's 103 today, I think my radishes may not make it, but tomatoes and herbs are doing great. I'm changing my hair color (just dark brown to light brown) later this week along with getting it cut. Hope it turns out ok! Alright, enough procrastinating, time to work out! Have a great day everyone!

Good job getting so much vegetables in your supermarket shop. What new veggies to you did you buy? I'm intrigued how you are going to cook with it. Good luck!

I have two I've had before and liked, but have never cooked with: spaghetti squash and fennel. I've used fennel in salads but want to try roasting it. I also stir fried bok choy and haven't made it for quite some time, which I got in an Imperfect produce box (along with the cutest mini cucumbers). Yesterday i decided to try something completely new and bought a rutabaga. After reading about it I wish I'd gone with something else! I think I have a produce problem!

Hey @Katmary71 - This all sounds great! I had a grandma that cooked rutabagas! Maybe try roasting your rutabaga with some apple?

Your little cucumbers filled me with envy. I love tiny produce!
  • Wishusdonna
    Wishusdonna Posts: 241 Member
    Options

I thoroughly enjoy your posts. I think I have said this before that you should be a writer if you aren’t already. I am sorry to hear of your unfortunate medical problems. Give yourself a break and enjoy that chocolate! I wish you well moving forward and a speedy road to recovery.

Thank you... I splurged a little too much yesterday and totally have the blues today. I only managed 7496 steps too.

I'm not feeling the need for sweet stuff at all today. But I had mac and cheese for breakfast!
  • Kres567
    Kres567 Posts: 1,158 Member
    Options
    Weekly Weigh-In
    Weigh-in Day - Tuesday
    Username - bethanie0825
    Previous Weight - 235
    Current Weight - 234.8

Only one logged workout last week but holding up a heavy *kitten* awning for three nights while my husband put it up and took it back down counted lmao

Funny! Good job on another loss!
  • Kres567
    Options
    Tuesday Check in
    Weigh in day: Monday
    Calories: under
    Exercise: did yesterday still have to do today but plan on floor exercises and biking

Not much is new. My weight is back to where it was before I went out-of-town weekend before last. I went grocery shopping and stocked up on a lot of veggies, some of which I've never cooked with before. I love having a fridge full of fruits and veggies, love all that color! It's 103 today, I think my radishes may not make it, but tomatoes and herbs are doing great. I'm changing my hair color (just dark brown to light brown) later this week along with getting it cut. Hope it turns out ok! Alright, enough procrastinating, time to work out! Have a great day everyone!

I love this time of year with the great produce. I no longer use the drawers in my fridge to store produce. It motivates me to eat it quicker when I can see everything.
  • Kres567
    Options
    Big huge thanks to @broncobuddee for maintaining the spreadsheet! I haven’t been able to get logged in. We did great week 1 team! 18.5 pounds down is awesome! Keep it up!
  • Kres567
    Options
    Daily Post: Tuesday 06/12
    Track: No
    Calories: No (over)
    Exercise: Yes (walking 60 min.)
    Goals/Day/Comments:
    Sorry I was MIA last week. I was on vacation. Had a great time with the family.
    My goal is to get back on track. I'll track my calories, water and make better food choices.

Great goals! Glad you had a great vacation!
  • Kres567
    Options
    Hey everybody!

Yesterday was pretty good, under on calories, okay on water, exercise 14755 steps.

I'm definitely going to be over today as I've already had a chocolate splurge and probably won't burn it off - treats bought for me after going to the docs. I'm okay, but as we suspected there's a reason I'm not shrinking any more! It's not a baby, more of a... tumour... but worry not, probably an extremely common fibroid thing and they are totally benign. Just making sure it's not going to cause me any problems, check the size etc, so a few concerned days ahead. Thank you to the lady who stood up for me on the Tube, thinking I was pregnant on Saturday, making me face up to the fact that yep, it was getting pretty obvious. Thought I was going crazy! But nope, doc tapped my belly like the underside of a loaf of bread and I sound done.

I hope you all don't mind, but this splurge might be a 2-day thing. It is a little "wow".

Anyway, excuse for not doing the ab crunches for a bit... :o

OMG! That is crazy @Wishusdonna! I hope you get good news in the coming days. Keep us posted.
  • Kres567
    Options
    Username:TeresaW1020
    Weigh in week:  Week 2
    Weigh in day: Wednesday
    Previous Weight: 212.6
    Todays Weight: 210.0

Wahhhhooooo!! B):)

What a Whoosh! Do you think the low carb eating helped?
  • Kres567
    Options
    Hey everybody!

I hope you all don't mind, but this splurge might be a 2-day thing. It is a little "wow".

Anyway, excuse for not doing the ab crunches for a bit... :o

I thoroughly enjoy your posts. I think I have said this before that you should be a writer if you aren’t already. I am sorry to hear of your unfortunate medical problems. Give yourself a break and enjoy that chocolate! I wish you well moving forward and a speedy road to recovery.
    Checking in for Monday...

Sounds like a great day, way to go!

Thank you!

Totally agree with @sunshineplace - you should be a writer @Wishusdonna
  • Kres567
    Options
    melissa2013m
    Weigh In Wednesday
    Week 2
    Previous weight 263.2
    Current weight 260.8

Great loss!
  • Kres567
    Options

Thank you... I splurged a little too much yesterday and totally have the blues today. I only managed 7496 steps too.

I'm not feeling the need for sweet stuff at all today. But I had mac and cheese for breakfast!

I’m so sorry @Wishusdonna. You must be down based on your steps. Normally you are one of the highest steppers. Do what you need to to get through these next few days.
  • Kres567
    Options
    The last few days have been just okay. I’ve increased my steps and exercise since Monday so feel like I am doing well with the challenge. Calories were way over Tuesday but under yesterday. Not sure what the scales will show this week. I’m off work today and going to enjoy some down time, drink lots of water and eat light.
  • grizziegriz
    grizziegriz Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    Daily check-ins
    Calories: Went over by a few
    Water: Under
    Exercise: Walked
    Goal or Improvement for tomorrow:
    Hit my 10,000 steps a day (haven't reached that goal now for a few days). Water, drink more water (One would think that this would be easy to do ;) ). Not go over my calories.
  • sunshineplace
    Options

I feel like we are the same person! Lol. Have you in my thoughts.
  • sunshineplace
    Options
    Sunshineplace
    Week 2
    Thursday
    Previous 157.4 (I think)
    Current 157
This discussion has been closed.