Katmary71 wrote: »
    Saturday check in
    Weigh in day Mondays
    Starting weight 222
    Previous weight 136
    Current weight 135.2
    Calories under
    Exercise did a lot Th, little cardio yesterday

The scale finally budged! It took two weeks of staying the same and going up and I usually don't count it until it's a full pound, but I'll take it. My goal for the month is 135, so I'm almost there. Made good food choices at a restaurant, listened to the angel on my shoulder vs the devil on the other. I had to watch someone eat French toast smothered in butter and another eating my usual order while I ate eggs and an extra serving of veggies, but I was the only one not feeling stuffed and uncomfortable after the meal. Someone commented that she wished she was as thin as me, I haven't been called thin since I was in my 20s! Good day all around. Today's yardwork and later core exercises and cardio.

Have a wonderful, healthy day everyone!

Impressive @Katmary71! Have a great day!
  • digger61
    digger61 Posts: 3,790 Member
    Options
    Track yes
    Calories yes under
    Exercise yes 60 walking
    Water 120 oz
  • AustinRuadhain
    AustinRuadhain Posts: 2,574 Member
    Options
    Katmary71 wrote: »
    Saturday check in
    Weigh in day Mondays
    Starting weight 222
    Previous weight 136
    Current weight 135.2
    Calories under
    Exercise did a lot Th, little cardio yesterday

The scale finally budged! It took two weeks of staying the same and going up and I usually don't count it until it's a full pound, but I'll take it. My goal for the month is 135, so I'm almost there. Made good food choices at a restaurant, listened to the angel on my shoulder vs the devil on the other. I had to watch someone eat French toast smothered in butter and another eating my usual order while I ate eggs and an extra serving of veggies, but I was the only one not feeling stuffed and uncomfortable after the meal. Someone commented that she wished she was as thin as me, I haven't been called thin since I was in my 20s! Good day all around. Today's yardwork and later core exercises and cardio.

Have a wonderful, healthy day everyone!

🏆 Congratulations 🏆 -- on the scale budging AND on being acknowledged for being thin AND for making a smart food choice AND on getting to enjoy not feeling stuffed and uncomfortable AND on being off to do core exercise and cardio! 👍🏽👍🏽👍🏽
  • AustinRuadhain
    Options
    Kres567 wrote: »

Are you using an app too track carbs or just following a food list?

Yes, I started using Carb Master to track my net carbs. Right now I have a goal to keep it under 75g. and plan to keep lowering that number. Keeping it under 20g. isn't something I really want to do if I can lose weight at a higher number. *fingers crossed* :)

Thanks - weird that I can’t see that app when I search it. Does it have a different name?

Is this it? If so, it may be an Apple-only thing? Though I do see a Carb Manager app on Android...?
    https://apps.apple.com/us/app/carb-master-free-daily-carbohydrate-tracker/id372338336
  • buniphuphu
    buniphuphu Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    Weekly Weigh-in
    Username: buniphuphu
    Weigh in week: Week 2
    Weigh in day: Saturday
    Starting Weight: 327.6
    Previous Weight: 323.2
    Today's Weight: 314.8

I managed to get back to one hour of swimming today. I've been trying to work my way up to it, so it was nice to get there.
  • TeresaW1020
    TeresaW1020 Posts: 3,231 Member
    Options

Yes, I started using Carb Master to track my net carbs. Right now I have a goal to keep it under 75g. and plan to keep lowering that number. Keeping it under 20g. isn't something I really want to do if I can lose weight at a higher number. *fingers crossed* :)

Thanks - weird that I can’t see that app when I search it. Does it have a different name?

Sorry, I typed the name wrong! It's Carb Manager. I really like it. :)

Saturday Check in
    Calories: under
    Water: over
    Exercise: 45 minutes on the treadmill

I had a good day! I watched Dr. Robert Lustig YouTube video called Sugar: The Bitter Truth. I'm even more on the anti-sugar bandwagon than I was yesterday! :D

• Kres567
    Kres567 Posts: 1,158 Member
    Options
    buniphuphu wrote: »
    Weekly Weigh-in

I managed to get back to one hour of swimming today. I've been trying to work my way up to it, so it was nice to get there.

Wow! Keep it up!
  • Kres567
    Kres567 Posts: 1,158 Member
    Options

Sorry, I typed the name wrong! It's Carb Manager. I really like it. :)

Saturday Check in
    Calories: under
    Water: over
    Exercise: 45 minutes on the treadmill

I had a good day! I watched Dr. Robert Lustig YouTube video called Sugar: The Bitter Truth. I'm even more on the anti-sugar bandwagon than I was yesterday! :D

Got it thanks!
  • 19shmoo69
    19shmoo69 Posts: 1,087 Member
    Options
    19shmoo69 wrote: »
    19shmoo69
    Week two
    Saturday
    P. W. 245
    C. W. 243

Great loss!

Since it's still Saturday can I adjust my current weight? I just got home from work and working out. I stepped on the scale and I am 241. If i cannot it's ok too.
  • 19shmoo69
    Options
    Weekly Weigh-in

That's a great loss and way to go on the swimming.
  • 47Angie
    47Angie Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Previous Weight: 290
    Today's Weight: 289
  • broncobuddee
    broncobuddee Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    19shmoo69
    Week two
    Saturday
    P. W. 245
    C. W. 243

Great loss!

Since it's still Saturday can I adjust my current weight? I just got home from work and working out. I stepped on the scale and I am 241. If i cannot it's ok too.

All set!
  • 19shmoo69
    Options
    19shmoo69
    Week two
    Saturday
    P. W. 245
    C. W. 243

Great loss!

All set!

Thank you
  • 19shmoo69
    Options
    47Angie wrote: »

Way to go!!!
  • AustinRuadhain
    Options
    Saturday Check-in
    Food: on plan, slightly under, all good choices, all tracked
    Water: on target
    Exercise: martial arts (173 min.)
    Potluck went just fine. I brought the bulk of my dinner, and ate a little of things that worked. Stayed focused on conversation and friendship. Fun!

Sunday Goals
    Food: on target, all good choices, all tracked
    Exercise: weight-lifting, outdoor walk; maybe some gardening
  • AustinRuadhain
    Options
    Weekly Weigh-in

Congratulations on the great weigh-in, and on getting to one hour of swimming!
  • AustinRuadhain
    Options
    47Angie wrote: »

Congratulations! Brilliant weigh-in!
  • Katmary71
    Katmary71 Posts: 6,594 Member
    Options
    Saturday Check-in
    Food: on plan, slightly under, all good choices, all tracked
    Water: on target
    Exercise: martial arts (173 min.)
    Potluck went just fine. I brought the bulk of my dinner, and ate a little of things that worked. Stayed focused on conversation and friendship. Fun!

Sunday Goals
    Food: on target, all good choices, all tracked
    Exercise: weight-lifting, outdoor walk; maybe some gardening

Great job at getting in a long martial arts workout and staying strong at the potluck and keeping your calories within range! Staying focused on people versus food is awesome. Sounds like you have a good plan for Sunday, enjoy!
  • apple852hk
    apple852hk Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    Weigh in
    Apple852hk
    Weigh in CHANGE day to Sunday (Thank you!)
    Week 2
    Sunday
    PW 159.83
    CW 162.60

Goals next week:
    Calories over as start of week went to lunch buffet even though ate small portions and no carbs it added up. I've been having bread for breakfast and lunch. I'm going to see for a week if I cut out hot cross buns for breakfast and replace with yoghurt with strawberry might be better. The experiment begins tomorrow.
This discussion has been closed.