Just joined, looking forward to hearing from the group.

Options
DonnaMarieDog
DonnaMarieDog Posts: 7 Member
Hi, I'm 65, retired a couple years ago, and am finally getting serious about weight loss. Have quite a way to go. I'd like to lose 60 pounds. So far, three pounds down. I have to say that myfitnesspal is helpful, because it makes me accountable and helps me plan ahead.

Replies

• smaerose
    smaerose Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Hope it is working out for you!
  • Jenanne31
    Jenanne31 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Hi Donna Marie! I just joined this group, too. I find the Fitness Pal app really helpful, particularly for watching my calories and macros. I have about 7 pounds to lose; I've lost 51. So it can be done! Isn't easy, though. :)
  • shapcomp
    shapcomp Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Curious to see if this board is still active. I would like to have a group to share my weight loss journey. I turn 69 in less than a month, am very active, track food, but have difficulty losing. Want to lose 15-20 pounds.
  • Jenanne31
    Jenanne31 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Hey Shap! It doesn't seem to be super active, does it? ;) Happy upcoming birthday! Losing sure is tough, particularly at our age. I've lost 50, looking to take off the last 5.
  • SueBarry1
    SueBarry1 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Hi I Am 67 years old. Need to lose a total of 55 pounds-so far have lost 21 since mid July. My 50th high school reunion is july 2020, no way am I going back fat. love that we can come together and support each other.