Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Advice on CLX/TF Hybrid

a_new_dawn
a_new_dawn Posts: 517 Member
Help! I need some advice!

Here is my schedule: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/blog/a_new_dawn/view/chalean-extreme-clx-turbofire-bb-hybrid-schedule-for-my-own-reference-555974

I started on the Thursday of week 1...and i have just finished week 3 (with a few tweaks of my own). The upcoming week is made up of TF workouts before i am due to move onto Push phase, but i think i should be doing Burn for longer as in the regular CLX schedule Burn lasts 4 weeks doesn't it? I'm considering doing another week or two of Burn before moving on...What do you think?? I don't mind if it makes my program longer, i just want to get the best out of what i'm doing! Any input is much appreciated. thanks x

Replies

• giusa
    giusa Posts: 577 Member
    Not using the TF/CLX Hybrid...to give you an idea of the other Hybrid Schedules, the Team Beachbody Insanity/CLX Hybrid that I'm following uses 4 weeks of each Phase...and separates the Phases with a recovery week...

If you don't have a need to finish the program, add the extra time to up your weights and ultimately get stronger. Bottom line, you do what's best for YOUR physical and mental health....x
  • JediSwan
    JediSwan Posts: 455 Member
    Do what works best for you. On Monday I am back to doubles. I have been slacking with the program and only have 6 weeks until my family cruise. I say do what works for you. Dont try to keep up with anyone else. Just do your thing :)