carb manager premium

Options
Sabine_Stroehm
Sabine_Stroehm Posts: 19,263 Member
I kinda like the interface on carb manager. Has anyone upgraded to premium? (I want to link my apple watch fitness trackers)

tia

Replies

• Sabine_Stroehm
    edited June 2019
    Options
    no one?

Ah well.

Does anyone use the free version for tracking? I kind of like it.
  • MistressPi
    MistressPi Posts: 514 Member
    Options
    Yes, I use it occasionally. I also kind of like it. Haven't explored the social aspects there.
  • Nokt2018
    Nokt2018 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Have you tried Cronometer?
  • Sabine_Stroehm
    Options
    Nokt2018 wrote: »

No. Do you like it?
  • Nokt2018
    Nokt2018 Posts: 49 Member
    Options

No. Do you like it?

I do. I have been double entering everything in Cronometer and MFP. I've decided to go with Cronometer. It also track my micronutrients, like sodium and potassium better. Try out the free version.
  • Sabine_Stroehm
    edited June 2019
    Options

No. Do you like it?

I do. I have been double entering everything in Cronometer and MFP. I've decided to go with Cronometer. It also track my micronutrients, like sodium and potassium better. Try out the free version.

I will. I'm sure liking carbmanager too. Thanks for the suggestion.

One thing I like about carbmanager is it shows photos of recipes and all the details, grades them, and then auto fills them into your log.
  • kpk54
    kpk54 Posts: 4,474 Member
    Options
    I use Cronometer too. It's great showing ALL the micronutrients and offering suggestions on what to eat to bring nutrients in line to the RDA or whatever one has set as personal targets. I used the free version for several months then opted for the paid version and have been using the paid version for about a year.