Why do you log in?

Options
farmers_daughter
farmers_daughter Posts: 1,632 Member
I see there hasn't been much going on in this group and it's not as big as I had hoped it to be, so I'm going to pose a question to the ones that are here?

Why do you log in? I see 90% of us have at least logged in today.

What do you do first? Do you immediately log food/exercise, do you check the forums?

And what is your motivation to keep coming back?

Some of these might seem silly, but I figured why not.

Sending good vibes to my peeps! Have a great day!

Replies

• LilithNoor
    Options
    I can't view any of the forums on my phone, which is where I do most of my logging. So it's always food, exercise, and check up on my friends list.

I log in daily because I have to keep going. I want this to work this time, not to fizzle out halfway and end up back when I started. Every day I log in and measure what I'm doing is a successful day. Even if I've eaten my bodyweight in nutella, at least I know what that's done to me, rather than pretending it never happened like I usually would.

I keep coming back for the same reason. And also it's part of my daily routine now. Eat, drink, log!
  • ColdKarmaGrl
    ColdKarmaGrl Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I can't see the forums on my Kindle app, but that is mostly where I do my logging. I do it because I owe it to myself, mostly. I also have some of my closest friends on MFP now, and we are motivating each other.
  • donnajean_423
    donnajean_423 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I login because I need some accountability. I try to use the diary near meal time and I check my feed several times a day to see what my friends are doing and to share support & encouragement. I mostly save evenings for forums & groups as it’s easy to get distracted and go down that rabbit hole.