90 DAY HOT FOR THE HOLIDAY CHALLENGE

Options
2»

Replies

• Jesskeepmoving
    Jesskeepmoving Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Hi all!! Very excited about this challenge. I hope I cab lose 35 pounds during this challenege. Very motivated!!! Can't wait to get support and support others!
  • LisaMfit4life
    LisaMfit4life Posts: 567 Member
    Options
    Awesome. I look forward to you being a part of the challenge. Welcome aboard.
  • 2Bhealthier2
    2Bhealthier2 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Thanks for starting this. I'm looking forward to the challenge and support of others.

Let's rock and roll.
  • ThriceBlessed
    ThriceBlessed Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone. I didn't post a lot of detail about the challenge because I was going to wait a few days, but since I've had such a huge response to this thread I will post details.
    Challenge begins on 8/26/13 and ends on 11/25/13. If all goes well and people want to keep it going we can extend it through the new year to give us that little push to get through the christmas holidays.

Here are the requirements for the challenge and remember everyone is welcome.
    1. Workout (s) at 3-5 times a week to achieve results. Be sure to post your workout (s) when completed.
    2. Use MFP to track activity as well as caloric consumption
    3. If not done so already, please send me a friend request on MFP so I can touch base personally with each and every one of you as well as in the group.
    4. Set realistic goals for yourself and be willing to understand that this is not a DIET but a LIFESTYLE change.
    5. Write down your goals and post them where you can read them everyday, whether it's on the refrigerator, bulletin board, etc. Writing down and posting goals is another key to success.
    6. THIS IS PROBABLY THE MOST IMPORTANT!! BE SUPPORTIVE OF ONE ANOTHER, MOTIVATE EACH OTHER, AND MAKE EACH OTHER ACCOUNTABLE. NO CRITIQUING OR CRITICIZING OF ANY MEMBERS OF THE GROUP!!!!
    7. GOOD LUCK AND I LOOK FORWARD TO WORKING WITH ALL OF YOU!!!
    :smile: :smile:

Okay I have a question about point #2, I use a bodymedia arm band which automatically tracks my calories burned through exercise, and then just updates the total calories earned through exercise to MFP. Is that okay?
  • JamieH1984
    JamieH1984 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    I just joined MFP this morning and found this challenge. I'm excited to get underway!