July 6 Sign In

Options
RangerRickL
RangerRickL Posts: 8,469 Member
Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes?
Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day?
Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank?

Replies

• w8goal4life
    w8goal4life Posts: 1,375 Member
    Options
    craigo3154 wrote: »
    Managed to fly REALLY well. Faster than my best time on the real track than I had achieved in the simulator. The goal is your best 3 consecutive laps, so you need to be fast AND consistent.

I've attached the video of my best run here. (The qualifier track has been dubbed "turn left" and if you watch the video you will understand why :) ).

Congrats, Craig. Fascinating the accuracy with which these drones can fly. Perhaps you should have considered a career in aviation intelligence.
  • evangsimmons170
    evangsimmons170 Posts: 1,188 Member
    Options
    @RangerRickL quick question....I'm new to this group and have been posting on each day's respective thread since July 1st. I think I read 2 different things about posting that confuses me. First, I believe I read that the daily posts had to be submitted by 11:59 (ET). Then I think I read that we had to post daily or at least every 3 days. The 11:59 pm is what I have a question about because sometimes I'm exercising right up until midnight, so I usually post the next day for the previous. For example, I just posted yesterday's stats (7/5/19) this morning (7/6/19).

Does doing so disqualify me from the winner's circle?
  • BonnieHosk85
    BonnieHosk85 Posts: 2,552 Member
    edited July 2019
    Options
    @kilobykilo, excellent pass day. Inspiring that you are tracking it all and not going off plan! Well Done!

@craigo3154, congrats on that run. That was exciting to watch

@evangsimmons170, as long as each day you are doing at least 20 minutes of exercise, and you post that days stats within 3 days, you're golden! :smile: You can also go back to 7/5's thread and post that day's exercise there.