July 6 Sign In

Options

Replies

• BonnieHosk85
    BonnieHosk85 Posts: 2,552 Member
    Options
    @w8goal4life, so glad the gentleman survived that horrific accident and recovery. We just took our oldest son's dog to our 1/2 way meeting place to return the pup to him and saw two rough accidents on the way home. Life is so fragile. Hope your day is absolutely amazing and best wishes to the bride and groom. <3
  • w8goal4life
    w8goal4life Posts: 1,375 Member
    Options
    @w8goal4life, so glad the gentleman survived that horrific accident and recovery. We just took our oldest son's dog to our 1/2 way meeting place to return the pup to him and saw two rough accidents on the way home. Life is so fragile. Hope your day is absolutely amazing and best wishes to the bride and groom. <3

He still has a long way to go. Just started introducing solid foods over the last 4-6 months. He received tube feedings for over a year and is just now looking to have the port removed soon. Liquids are still restricted to thickened apple juice. I'm just so pleased to see the come back he has made against all odds. Just to see him able to walk is quite the miracle.
  • goldthistime
    goldthistime Posts: 3,214 Member
    Options
    Exercise? 20 min SUPing
    Tracked? No. I’m at a cottage with family and there was just too much “tasting”, and not enough time to get to my phone.
    Calories? Don’t know. My guess is that I’m fairly close to goal, but without tracking, it’s just a guess.

So Pass Day #1 for July.
  • Lliggy
    Lliggy Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Exercise - yes walked the mall & market, gardened, & worked in the kitchen prepping vegetables for freezing
    Calorie budget - yes
    Tracked - yes
  • susiejof
    susiejof Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    7/6
    Exercise-Yes, walking 30 min.
    Calories-Yes
    Tracking-Yes
    Pass days -1
  • scrapbookingtm
    scrapbookingtm Posts: 1,916 Member
    Options
    July 6

Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? YES 40 walking, 155 gardening
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? YES
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? YES
  • _JeffreyD_
    _JeffreyD_ Posts: 1,807 Member
    Options
    Yes...bike and walk.
    Yes
    Yes
  • evangsimmons170
    evangsimmons170 Posts: 1,188 Member
    Options
    @kilobykilo, excellent pass day. Inspiring that you are tracking it all and not going off plan! Well Done!

@craigo3154, congrats on that run. That was exciting to watch

@evangsimmons170, as long as each day you are doing at least 20 minutes of exercise, and you post that days stats within 3 days, you're golden! :smile: You can also go back to 7/5's thread and post that day's exercise there.

Thanks for the info, @BonnieHosk85 .
  • evangsimmons170
    evangsimmons170 Posts: 1,188 Member
    Options
    corriepelc wrote: »
    Yes to all 3

Today was chock full of activity. Started with a 5 mile run this morning. Ended with three hours of bouncing at The Big Bounce America, which included a huge obstacle course and world's largest bounce house. The obstacle course was nuts...took about 15 minutes to get through. Four years ago, I never would have been able to get through it and tonight I tackled it twice. What a workout! In the picture is my hubby bouncing in the background. He obviously had a horrible time. Lol

h2rvsxcagl6y.jpg

Looks like you had some amazing fun!!!!! Great way to spend a Saturday! :smiley: