SallyLuvsFitness Posts: 13,724 Member
    Options
    runarml wrote: »
    Friday July 26:

Steps: 18,716

Goals:
    1. YES foam rolled
    2. YES tracked everything
    3. NO - I ended up eating past 8pm. I played in a golf tournament and we didn't get to the dinner part until 7:55. Tonight will probably be the same way. Oh well.

Hope you had fun at your golf tournament! 🏌️‍♀️ ⛳️ Have fun today!
  • SallyLuvsFitness
    Options
    Workout Warriors 🧨🧨🧨
    Week Four - July 2019 💥💥💥
    💯💯💯💯🙌🙌🙌🙌

Challenge: Set three goals you want to achieve next week on a daily basis! Report your results to the team daily. I will track and send out results! Most of all let’s support and encourage each other to achieve our goals. 👍

We decided to extend the team challenge until the end of the month!!! Let’s finish July STRONG💪!!!

- If you haven’t joined the team challenge it’s not to late!
  • ConfidentRaven
    ConfidentRaven Posts: 1,428 Member
    Options

WE ALSO DISCUSSED MY TRYING TO KEEP UP WITH YOUNGER LADS AND LASSIES.... NOT GOING TO HAPPEN AS MUCH AS I WANT IT TO.... MY MENTALITY OF BEING THE BEST.... BEING BIGGER BADDER STRONGER AND BETTER THAN ANYONE ELSE IS OL SCHOOL FOR ME AND MAY OR MAY WORK IN TODAY'S WORLD OF NEW MILLENNIUMS AND GEN-X GENERATIONS... YOU ALL ARE ANY WHERE FROM 10- 20 YEARS YOUNGER THAN ME AND MAYBE MORE THAN THAT... YOUR METABOLISM IS RUNNING AT PEAK PERFORMANCE AND MINE NOT SO MUCH ... I HAVE PHYSICAL DISABILITIES AND LEARNING DISABILITIES THAT DON'T ALLOW TO HANG WITH YOU AS MUCH AS I WOULD LIKE TO... I KNOW WHAT MY BODY, MIND AND I ARE CAPABLE OF AND I NEED TO STICK IN THAT SPACE AND ACCEPT IT AND ROLL WITH IT.
    FOR EXAMPLE ... IF YOU LOOSE 5-6 LBS PER WEEK OR EXERCISE A BAZILLION MINUTES AND I LOOSE 1-3 PER WEEK AND CAN W/O FOR 30- 45 MINS 3 DAYS A WEEK THEN I HAVE TO BE OKAY WITH THAT.... I DON'T NEED BE UPSET AT ME ANYMORE THAT SOMEONE BEAT ME... I JUST NEED TO REALIZE THAT WHAT I DID ACCOMPLISH WAS GOOD FOR ME.

I wanted to say that I fully understand not being able to keep up. When I first started with this group I had a huge meltdown over being unable to keep up with you and a lot of other people here. I still don’t often keep up the exercise level of the rest of the group, but I’ve come to be proud of every step and every minute that I get. I just had to let go of trying to keep up with everyone else and be proud of my accomplishments. I still struggle with wishing I could keep up with everyone else’s activity levels, but it happens less often these days. I try to view it these days as keeping ahead of my excuses and that anything I do is better than the nothing I used to do. Hang in there.
  • Navydaddjtc
    Navydaddjtc Posts: 4,166 Member
    Options
    MID DAY STATS

AM MEDS✔️
    STEPS7935 SO FAR✔️
    CALORIC INTAKE 1365/1500✔️
    WATER 72OZ SO FAR ✔️
    EXERCISING FOOD PREP AND CUTTIN AND STACKIN MORE WOOD 240 MINS.✔️
  • melissafeagins
    melissafeagins Posts: 1,421 Member
    Options
    Friday goals:
    Water 80+ounces
    Steps: 8414 (honestly, I was exhausted and did not care if got to 10000 or not)
    Sleep: 8 hours 48 minutes

Went out kayaking again this morning. The water was peaceful once I got away from the parking lot. (I missed that it was kids' fishing day at the state park today.)

My 13 yo starts 8th grade on 8/5 so I have also accomplished the back to school shopping including batteries for his calculator and ear buds for his school issued laptop this weekend.

What's one necessary, not weight loss related task you guys have taken on this week?
  • SallyLuvsFitness
    Options
    One necessary not weight loss related task I accomplished this week: went through my closet to reorganize/donate if necessary. 👍
  • Navydaddjtc
    Options
    MY ONE NON WEIGHT LOSS VICTORY WAS TAKING MY MEDS EVERY DAY THIS WEEK BOTH AM AND PM.... MARCIE WAS SO GLAD I DID AS OUR DISCUSSIONS WERE MUCH MORE MILD MANNER
  • melissafeagins
    melissafeagins Posts: 1,421 Member
    Options
    MY ONE NON WEIGHT LOSS VICTORY WAS TAKING MY MEDS EVERY DAY THIS WEEK BOTH AM AND PM.... MARCIE WAS SO GLAD I DID AS OUR DISCUSSIONS WERE MUCH MORE MILD MANNER

I am #TeamMarcie.
  • getfitgal123
    getfitgal123 Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    getfitgal123
    Weigh day: Saturday
    Weigh in week: 4
    Previous: 153.2
    Current: 152.8
  • runarml
    runarml Posts: 1,065 Member
    Options
    Saturday July 27:

Steps: 22,251

Only accomplished one of my goals though - the foam rolling. Golf tournament again with snacks, drinks and dinner that started late. I stopped tracking because I just didn’t have time to walk 18 holes and be on my phone trying to guess calories and portions!
  • megnolia82
    megnolia82 Posts: 829 Member
    Options
    Ok, let’s do this thing!

Steps Friday, July 26: 16,393
    Steps Saturday, July 27: 10,289

Today’s goals:
    Track calories for everything
    No eating past 8:00
    3L of water

Time to quit feeling sorry for myself and start taking care of myself.
  • Navydaddjtc
    edited July 2019
    Options
    zk80ttz199pv.png

THE WINNERS ARE...

TEAM % Shrinking Assets 0.53%
    INDIVIDUAL % Ahanaz 4.36%
    TEAM LBS LOST Shrinking Assets 22.7
    INDIVIDUAL LBS LOST Ahanaz 7.2

AS A WHOLE WE LOST 47.6 POUND, OR 0.53% !!

PLACE TEAM PERCENTAGE
    1st Shrinking Assets 0.53%
    2nd Mission Slimpossibles 0.29%
    3rd WaistAways 0.27%

PLACE TEAM LBS LOST
    1st Shrinking Assets 22.7
    2nd WaistAways 13.5
    3rd Workout Warriors 11.4

PLACE INDIVIDUAL PERCENTAGE
    1st Ahanaz 4.36%
    2nd luciicul 3.13%
    3rd kateberard 2.66%

PLACE INDIVIDUAL LBS LOST
    1st Ahanaz 7.2
    2nd kateberard 5.1
    3rd. Jactop 5.0

HONORABLE MENTIONS
    jactop
    hope002
    kirsten11872
    offitgoes
    kmfeig87
    kilobykilo
    Loriab901
    mrshadsall
    matthewsfive

• SallyLuvsFitness
    Options
    megnolia82 wrote: »
    Ok, let’s do this thing!

Steps Friday, July 26: 16,393
    Steps Saturday, July 27: 10,289

Today’s goals:
    Track calories for everything
    No eating past 8:00
    3L of water

Time to quit feeling sorry for myself and start taking care of myself.

Great attitude! Let’s do this!
  • SallyLuvsFitness
    Options
    Morning! Happy Sunday! My husband and I are going for a long hike in God’s beauty today! 🌲 🌺

Saturday achievements 💯
    Team Challenge

7/27 Steps

Goals:
    1) 10,000 ✔️ Yes!
    2) Ten Min Breathing/Mediation with Insight Timer App ✔️ Yes!
    3) Nothing after 7:30 🕢 No 🙄
  • SallyLuvsFitness
    Options

WE ALSO DISCUSSED MY TRYING TO KEEP UP WITH YOUNGER LADS AND LASSIES.... NOT GOING TO HAPPEN AS MUCH AS I WANT IT TO.... MY MENTALITY OF BEING THE BEST.... BEING BIGGER BADDER STRONGER AND BETTER THAN ANYONE ELSE IS OL SCHOOL FOR ME AND MAY OR MAY WORK IN TODAY'S WORLD OF NEW MILLENNIUMS AND GEN-X GENERATIONS... YOU ALL ARE ANY WHERE FROM 10- 20 YEARS YOUNGER THAN ME AND MAYBE MORE THAN THAT... YOUR METABOLISM IS RUNNING AT PEAK PERFORMANCE AND MINE NOT SO MUCH ... I HAVE PHYSICAL DISABILITIES AND LEARNING DISABILITIES THAT DON'T ALLOW TO HANG WITH YOU AS MUCH AS I WOULD LIKE TO... I KNOW WHAT MY BODY, MIND AND I ARE CAPABLE OF AND I NEED TO STICK IN THAT SPACE AND ACCEPT IT AND ROLL WITH IT.
    FOR EXAMPLE ... IF YOU LOOSE 5-6 LBS PER WEEK OR EXERCISE A BAZILLION MINUTES AND I LOOSE 1-3 PER WEEK AND CAN W/O FOR 30- 45 MINS 3 DAYS A WEEK THEN I HAVE TO BE OKAY WITH THAT.... I DON'T NEED BE UPSET AT ME ANYMORE THAT SOMEONE BEAT ME... I JUST NEED TO REALIZE THAT WHAT I DID ACCOMPLISH WAS GOOD FOR ME.

I wanted to say that I fully understand not being able to keep up. When I first started with this group I had a huge meltdown over being unable to keep up with you and a lot of other people here. I still don’t often keep up the exercise level of the rest of the group, but I’ve come to be proud of every step and every minute that I get. I just had to let go of trying to keep up with everyone else and be proud of my accomplishments. I still struggle with wishing I could keep up with everyone else’s activity levels, but it happens less often these days. I try to view it these days as keeping ahead of my excuses and that anything I do is better than the nothing I used to do. Hang in there.

——
    I love your attitude and you should be extremely proud! I think the greatest thing is the fact you are comparing against yourself. I think the greatest part of this group is supporting each other and whatever personal goals you have for yourself. 🙌👏👍
  • SallyLuvsFitness
    Options
    I hope everyone smiles and laughs a little harder today! Have a wonderful Sunday!

0sq1w357b6g2.jpeg
  • RubyRed427
    RubyRed427 Posts: 4,193 Member
    Options
    @RubyRed427
    previous: 161??
    Current 162.4

Hovering in the 160s but really want to be in the 150s. Soon!
  • RubyRed427
    RubyRed427 Posts: 4,193 Member
    Options
    Goals met this week:
    I meditated most days for 30 minutes or more.
    I drank 6 or more big glasses of water.
    I didn't get to a yoga class however.
    2/3 goal met
  • kdv12
    kdv12 Posts: 1,697 Member
    Options
    Saturday Goals: 7/27
    1 - 11,000 steps per day - 5,621 took my fitbit off because i was in a play. Should have left it on till right before I
    went on. Still would have been low. Should have gotten off my butt in the afternoon and taken a morning
    walk.
    2 - No Late Night Snacking 5 out 7 days - 3/5 No. Need to find better way to unwind before bed.
    3 - Exercise 5 days 4/5 No

Friday Goals: 7/26
    1 - 11,000 steps per day - 18,974
    2 - No Late Night Snacking 5 out 7 days - 3/5 No.
    3 - Exercise 5 days 4/5 No

Thursday Goals: 7/25
    1 - 11,000 steps per day - 15,605
    2 - No Late Night Snacking 5 out 7 days - 3/5 Yes
    3 - Exercise 5 days 4/5 Yes Went to the gym

Steps:
    7/21 - 13,156
    7/22 - 12,577
    7/23 - 13,970
    7/24 - 20,515
    7/25 - 15,605
    7/26 - 18,974
    7/27 - 5,621
  • SallyLuvsFitness
    Options
    Great day to make a curry vegetable soup with fresh ginger, garlic and turmeric. 😋

8auf5nyma1cp.jpeg
This discussion has been closed.