Ljdanny
    Week 5
    Thursday
    Pw 185
    Cw 184.2
  • ljdanny
    ljdanny Posts: 2,085 Member
    Options
    Scale is still moving down. I am off for vacation the next 2 weeks though. I leave for Canada in the morning. I am bringing my workout clothes as I plan on doing some walking. Tomorrow I will not have any steps as I will be in a car all day. My son went to the Dr today and they sent him off to have and EKG. And want him to wear a heart monitor for 2 weeks. This kid can't win. So I'm sitting in the waiting room and then need to get home so I can finish packing and get my house clean. I will try to check in tomorrow.
  • Navydaddjtc
    Navydaddjtc Posts: 4,166 Member
    Options
    9yqqw0kkenl0.png
    TEAM WEIGHT NO MORE PLEASE WELCOME
    @AMYTRIESWW
    PLEASE HELP HER GET READY FOR THE AUG CHALLENGE
    SHE HAVE BEEN ADDED TO THE SPREAD SHEET

THANKS GREG
  • pacsnc6
    pacsnc6 Posts: 978 Member
    Options
    Are the August chat rooms up yet?
  • sleepymom5
    sleepymom5 Posts: 2,452 Member
    Options

@Moarrein I hope your son is feeling better soon. Poor little guy. I am glad you are taking care of yourself too, even with him being sick. That is important. Hang in there!
    @mrsbell8well Sounds like you have a lot of fun things planned. Enjoy your vacation and anniversary!
    @barbb1557 I have you losing 6.8lbs this month so you passed your goal! Enjoy your weekend away! It sounds like fun!
    @amsandos Sometimes it takes baby steps. You have come so far, keep it going!
    @ljdanny Nice loss! You had a great month! Your poor son! He has really been through so much. Enjoy your vacation!!
    @amytriesww Welcome! Come introduce yourself!
    @pacsnc6 They aren't up yet. We will keep you posted.
  • sleepymom5
    Options
  • amsandos
    amsandos Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    Today is going to be a good day. I am going to eat well and hon or my body. I am going to be busy so I wont have time to cheat myself. Have a great day.
  • Moarrein
    Moarrein Posts: 3,128 Member
    Options
    User Name: Moarrein
    Week Number: Week 5
    Previous weight: 119.9 lbs
    Current weight: 118.8 lbs
    -1.1 lb
  • cyndiesstuff
    cyndiesstuff Posts: 1,562 Member
    Options
    Check in for Thursday
    Food: yes! on plan
    Water: 56 oz
    Exercise: 30 minute walk
    Steps: 11064

i dont have a lot of time this morning. i slept so good. so i layed in. when i can sleep good, i try to!! yesterday was a good day. i made it thru 4 days without compulsive overeating. i will make that 5 today. the weekend is upon us team. do you have your weekend plan made? part of the reason weekends are so much more difficult is because we don't have a plan. during the week we are more structured. lets make this weekend structured.

Oh yeah, remember sunday will start our new august challenge. when the new thread is up we will post it. make sure to go there and introduce yourselves. you know.... who you are, where your from, a little about yourself, you goals, and what your plan is to get there.

And lets welcome, @amytriesww we are so glad you are here. come on in, read thru the thread. there is some really valuable information in here. but i would really like you to start with some reflection. see my post from yesterday!

@carlsoda great job getting in that water!! you are doing awesome! look at you... go girl!! and no, i can see why your mind would give you anxiety about the 90 minute distraction method. it is trying to get you to stop it!! it doesn't like change and it is feeling uncomfortable. this is precisely why you need to continue. lol and your right, we are beautifully flawed works in progress!!

@phoebe112476 oh yea girl! love love love your reflection! good job at really focusing on what you have done and continue to do!! you, have truly been an inspiration to watch.

@sleepymom5 good job on your successful day!! and i have been thinking a lot about you. i will never give up on you. you will make this work this time. this time you are not only losing the weight but your changing the reason you gained it in the first place. it is a hard road but put on your seat belt girl we are going to do it this time for the last time!!

@lennoncpa woooo whooo happy friday neighbor!! lets start your weekend plan!! get out that paper and get to it!!

@Moarrein first off, girl! you lost weight again this week! skinny minnie!! good job. ohhh no bronchitis is terrible. you give that little guy hugz from cyndie!!

@Mrsbell8well well... you don't have to weigh but i think it will help you remain accountable while you learn maintenance. so your choice. and i have been formulating my plan, just like you taught me! with fierce tenacity!! and i am going to join you in maintenance. so get learning and sharing. so when i get there, you will have it licked!! i love you girl.. xo your a truly an amazing woman. twinsies!!

ok, i will catch up with everyone else later. have the best day ever!!
  • sleepymom5
    edited August 2019
    Options
    Sleepymom5
    Week 5
    Friday
    Pw 199
    Cw 199.6
  • sleepymom5
    Options
    Check in for Thursday
    Food: logged and on track
    Water: around 32 oz
    Exercise: none
    Steps: 3,270

Yesterday wasn't the best day. My plan had to be tweeked since what I wanted to be made for lunch wouldn't be ready until the afternoon. I over ate a little on snacks but caught myself. I didn't get my exercise in either. We really were "just sitting on the dock of the bay wasting time" My wasting time makes for a busy day today, I have a lot to do, food shopping, liquor store, clean 3rd floor (easy did bedrooms already), hopefully get nails done and then PT this afternoon before heading back to Philly to wait for my family to get here. They are driving across from Pittsburgh so they won't get here until late. I will drive them back here tonight so we can start off the day tomorrow at the shore and not battling traffic to get down.

I will make my weekend plan while I am at home waiting for my guests. I would LOVE to get to the laundry matt to wash a comforter but it is in a sketchy neighborhood so not sure I want to do that at night. We will see the timing of it all. If I don't do the plan at the laundry matt, I will do it at home.

My checkins will be sketchy for the next 10 days but I will try my best. I do plan to get up early to exercise so that would come before getting on here. Hopefully I can do both. Or maybe they will be on their phones or computers in the am so I don't feel rude. We will see how it goes. Off to Acme....Hope everyone has a great weekend!!

@amsandos Great attitude! Have a great day!
    @Moarrein Nice loss! You had a great month!!
    @cyndiesstuff Nothing like a goods night sleep! I wonder if this job will help with that too since it is mentally more demanding. I can't believe you have been there for a week already! I am apologizing in advance for this next week. I am hoping I can get on more than I think I can. Thanks for being such a great captain! xoxo
  • pacsnc6
    pacsnc6 Posts: 978 Member
    Options
    pacsnc6
    Week 5
    Friday
    pw 164.5
    cw 164.2
  • Zumba_Luvah
    Zumba_Luvah Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    @sleepymom5 My starting weight for August is 196.6
  • Mrsbell8well
    Mrsbell8well Posts: 1,652 Member
    Options
    @sleepymom5 oh oh. Well at least it’s not 200.
    @cyndiesstuff you always make me feel like I’m getting a big hug from you. I love the support and all the sweet love. Thank you sister!
    Actually Cyndie you posted something pivotal in my success journey. It was a saying about the difference between perseverance and tenacity. With perseverance we keep trying and trying and trying. With tenacity we change course and we succeed. I always think about that. And I made that my game plan. And I succeeded 😁❤️👙. We help each other. And for heavens sakes...get to your goal already!!! I am waiting for company. In one year from now how many of you team members will be at goal with me? Anyone want to commit?
    Team I have been there. Plateaus, out of town training, Christmas parties, holidays, sick parents, death, anniversaries, birthdays, celebrations, company, loneliness, sadness, happiness, joy, anger, love, I have felt it all, experienced many of the same challenges. A year is a long time. But it’s going to pass. Where will you be next summer? What will you weigh?
    I think the biggest thing for me was making a commitment. To myself and to this team. I would imagine a good many of my team members are individuals with high morals and values. Individuals that we can count on. When you make a commitment you honor it. But what is so different about your commitment to this team? Every month we make a commitment. Is August the month you honor your word? Stay the course team! If you have to call a friend, get rid of trigger foods, go hungry, wake up early, plan ahead...well then do it! So what!!! Just do it. Commit for 1 month to honor your words with your actions. Get smart and figure it out. This team is the huge reason I have been successful. I have logged on here every single day for over a year. I want this team to know that I am a woman of my word. You can count on me. I will succeed. I will honor my commitment to myself and to my team members. Will you join me and make the same pledge? Bottom line folks...nothing, no one and no events, is more important than your supreme health. Let’s get healthy together!!! I can do it and so can you!
  • Mrsbell8well
    Mrsbell8well Posts: 1,652 Member
    Options
    @Moarrein fabulous loss!!! Great job girl. I love reading about your adventures.
    @pacsnc6 going down. Great job.
    @amsandos it’s not the snacks it’s the mental that is the challenge. Set your mind and just do it. If it’s hard... so what. Do it anyway. You have achieved and accomplished so much. I assure you, you can accomplish this too!
    @amytriesww welcome to our team. We look forward to meeting you.
  • carlsoda
    carlsoda Posts: 3,419 Member
    Options
    Happy F R I D A Y!!!!! Where have you been all my life! It was a busy week but it went by slow - weird huh?

@Mrsbell8well - I'm committing to getting to goal weight by the end of this year! 8.8 lbs left!! Next year I will be starting my 55th year on this planet and I want to make it a great one! And it's a year of 5's, because it will also be my 15th anniversary at work and I'm planning to run a 5k next year. I've always wanted to do one and dang it, I'm going it!

@cyndiesstuff - what @Mrsbell8well said - I agree! I also feel like I'm getting a huge hug from you as well. You are an amazing person Cyndie! I am honored that you are my friend! And I love what you wrote:

we are beautifully flawed works in progress!

Yes, each and everyone one of us is!!

@sleepymom5 - I hope you have a fun 10 days with your family! Enjoy every moment with them!! Good luck at PT today, hope it helps.

Thursday check in:

Food - absolutely on track!!!
    Water - huge amounts. I'm addicted to my MiO lemonade and can't get enough!!
    Exercise - week 2, day 2 C25K in the books!! My legs are definitely getting stronger as they aren't sore the next day!

No bike rides for a bit - they did the tar and gravel treatment on all our streets so I'm going to wait until they come in and vacuum it all up. I am not going to take a chance and slip and fall! Just means I get to work on Yoga a bit more often!!

Today: Food - almost all planned out. Just thinking about supper now! Yoga tonight plus 10,000+ steps and lots of water!!

Have a wonderful Friday!!

• carlsoda
    carlsoda Posts: 3,419 Member
    Options
    @amytriesww - Welcome!! I'm looking forward to getting to know you!!
  • lennoncpa
    lennoncpa Posts: 777 Member
    Options
    Username: lennoncpa
    Weigh in Week: week 5
    Weigh in day: Friday
    Previous weight: 141.0
    Today's weight: 139.8
    Weekly Steps: 70682
  • cyndiesstuff
    cyndiesstuff Posts: 1,562 Member
    Options
    @Barbb1557 wooo whoo… that is a positive move down. good job. on the loss. ohhhh no, get rid of those pretzels. did you spend some time and really think about why you compulsively over ate them? the only way to truly change behavior is to analyze it and make a plan to change it next time. it will happen again. what will you do differently? and great goals for next month. you are on a positive track.

@amsandos you really need to analyze your plan. make a new mini goal for august. start where your at girl. you can do this! you are one of the strongest women I know!!

@ljdanny wooo whooo. doing the happy dance! nice loss this week. you keep that up. it looks good on you. will you be spending the whole two weeks in Canada? you can vacation and not gain. but you need to make a plan and stick to it. have fun yes but also be healthy at the same time. you can do it. I know you can!!!

@pacsnc6 the august threads will be up soon. our august challenge officially starts on sunday!! and look at you with that scale moving down!! good job. how are you doing on that late night snacking? have you started working on your plan for august?

@sleepymom5 ok that is not as bad as you thought it was going to be. but it is so close to 200. stop the back sliding momentum today. we are done. going to make my plan. you can do this. did you listen to that podcast?

@Mrsbell8well now you got me all pumped up. yes august I will lose 4 pounds. I WILL

@carlsoda ohhh yeah another loss!! we are rocking it. you keep setting goals and achieving them! 2 pounds wowowowow. I love all you guys! my team rocks!! great days ahead. have you made your weekend plan?

@lennoncpa. oooohhhh yes. its going down. that's what we like to see. now get on that plan. the week end is here.

This discussion has been closed.