Day 14 & 15

[Sorry I was not able to post yesterday]

Day 14: Thursday, how was your day? Break down your day for us!

Day 15: What is the one food you find yourself not being able to stay away from? (CONGRATS WE ARE HALFWAY)

What is your plan for exercise today?

Have you noticed changes in the way your clothes fit?

Replies

• Granada88
    Granada88 Posts: 40 Member
    Day 14: Thursday, how was your day? Break down your day for us!
    Work... then came home and run for 30 minutes at a 12/mile pace. Not bad, I guess. :-)

Day 15: What is the one food you find yourself not being able to stay away from? (CONGRATS WE ARE HALFWAY)
    Dark Chocolate!

Today was supposed to be a off-day. But, I've blown passed my sodium intake max by like a 1000! So, I'm considering running for another 30 minutes tonight. Not sure yet. I may do the playground obsticle course routine instead. Hmmmmm....

Well, I've noticed my pants wanting to fit a bit looser. Hoping it's not just me.... :-)
  • kaberget
    kaberget Posts: 12 Member
    I don't think I've posted all week...but not because I haven't been logging or exercising, just been caught up and exhausted at night.

So I'm going to just post a bunch of musings from my week, which has been really great! I've cut back on the number of exercise calories that I eat back so that I'm only about 150 cals over my daily goal, and I think that is working for me as I've dropped a couple pounds this week. The one thing that I think has been screwing me up a bit is my Fitbit (anyone else have one???). I usually get additional exercise cals added after my Fitbit syncs to MFP which can be kind of crazy. Mentally, seeing that many calories allowed on MFP causes me to eat more than I think what I should be, so I've now taken to just deleting out the Fitbit calorie adjustment. I just don't even need to see it so it doens't mess with my head.

My other HUGE accomplishment...last night I did my first 5K! It was a work thing and I ran/ walked it. Running was probably about 60% and walking the other 40%. It made me strangely emotional while I was driving home...like I wanted to cry, but not in a bad way. I think that I was just so proud of myself for doing it and pushing myself the whole time during the race. I was far from first but I wasn't last either. :)

So that was my week!

Also, I could use more MFP friends...anyone who would like to add me, please feel free!!
  • Day 14: Thursday, how was your day? Break down your day for us!
    I haven't been sleeping and work and cycling have exhausted me the last few days. Today was my day off so I stayed home and rested all day (and made gluten free sugar free vegan donuts for a friends birthday - and I only ate half which I think is very restrained :)

anything crispy and salty. Chips (french fries), tortilla chips, etc

Thursday 15th just 2 20 minute cycles, Friday 16th 2 45 minute cycles

No, I don't see or feel any changes. I'm begining to worry that the differences I've seen in the tape measure is just from water/bloating :(