July Challenge

Options
WifiresGettingFit
WifiresGettingFit Posts: 1,773 Member
edited July 2019 in Social Groups
I decided to do the spreadsheet just on the off chance someone wanted to use it.

Things have been hectic in my life, if it's not one thing it's another so my time on MFP is pretty much nonexistent. I basically just log on long enough to keep my streak, check messages and sometimes log food. The only upside is I'm down almost 5 pounds.

If you have any goals/thoughts that you want to share, feel free to do here!

Replies

• puffbrat
    puffbrat Posts: 2,806 Member
    Options
    I should actually really get back to using the spreadsheet. I think it is actually one of my best motivators for at least staying in some kind of deficit. Of course I say that knowing today will almost certainly be over maintenance.
  • WifiresGettingFit
    Options
    @puffbrat Yeah, me too! It's also helpful because it gives the average so even if you do have a day over today it could even out by the end of the week/month!
  • puffbrat
    puffbrat Posts: 2,806 Member
    Options
    @puffbrat Yeah, me too! It's also helpful because it gives the average so even if you do have a day over today it could even out by the end of the week/month!

That's one thing I love about it! I kind of mentally do that in my head saying, "I was over maintenance today but under yesterday so I should be fine." Of course without the actual numbers I could easily be deluding myself that I'm averaging maintenance or deficit. I will start using it again today.
  • WifiresGettingFit
    Options
    @puffbrat Yeah, I do the same thing. I want to start using the spreadsheet again but I need to get back to logging my food regularly first. Not sure I'm ready to tackle that again just yet.
This discussion has been closed.