TEAM: The Big Butt Theory (August)

Options

Replies

• HASWLRS
    HASWLRS Posts: 8,001 Member
    Options
    Results for August Week #2

Team TBBT had a good week, coming 2nd with a loss of 0.28% (0.56% for 1st).

The TOP THREE Big Butts for the week were:

@mirendybryant - 2.01%
    @annabananamc - 0.96%
    @ethelsmommy - 0.94%

Congratulations to these three for a great week!
  • abowersgirl
    abowersgirl Posts: 3,409 Member
    Options
    Week 2
    Pw 139
    Cw 139

No change. I was getting frustrated there for a minute and definitely haven't been quiet about it. I changed my diet, my routine, upped my activity and still nothing has been happening.... Until last night. I am a macro/micro watcher and I realized the one thing I haven't been watching latley is my salt content. I am not a salty person and don't really eat salty foods but because of my hectic work schedule I failed to realize my salt has sky rocketed since I started my job (the quick make meals and ordering out, regardless of the healthier options, has done this) So maybe that is it...I have been feeling more bloated than usual. So this week I am watching my salt..drinking more water and seeing what comes out of it. I also stopped eating out this past week and started inventing a new schedule to get back to the old me....with the new me intact (hectic work)
  • Bradleys8299
    Bradleys8299 Posts: 136 Member
    Options

7/26: 225.6
    8/2: 224.4
    8/9: 223.8

8/16: 222.2

• swauters
    swauters Posts: 426 Member
    Options

You are rocking it!
  • swauters
    Options
    erikNJ wrote: »
    Mini challenge
    Sun: no/no/no
    Mon: yes/yes/yes
    Tue: yes/yes/yes
    Wed: yes/yes/yes
    Thu: yes/yes/yes

Nice job staying accountable
  • swauters
    Options
    I have really been AWOL from this group the last 2 weeks and I apologize for that. My vacation mode brain is slowly dying off and I am working my way back to reality.

Friday weigh in
    Last week-carry over from the week before at 201.6?
    Cw: 199.6
  • cmhubbard92
    cmhubbard92 Posts: 5,026 Member
    Options
    HASWLRS wrote: »
    Weigh-In day Tuesday

Previous: 206.3
    This week 206.4

I gained 0.1lb, but I'm totally ok with it. Things have been stressful lately and it's expected. It could have been much worse.

8/15/19
    Tracked: yes
    Under: yes
    Exercise: yes

@cmhubbard92, point one or two, up or down, is a maintain in my books. Your life is currently being turned upside down, (in a good way!) and you have continued your good habits and maintained your weight. When things get settled into their new places, you will have more time and energy to work on losing again. It sounds like a perfect outcome in this situation, don't you think?

I definitely agree, good things are happening. I know that the scale will start moving again soon, once the stressed levels off. Thank you for your support @HASWLRS I hope you enjoyed your vacation!
  • erikNJ
    erikNJ Posts: 1,009 Member
    Options
    swauters wrote: »
    I have really been AWOL from this group the last 2 weeks and I apologize for that. My vacation mode brain is slowly dying off and I am working my way back to reality.

Friday weigh in

That is great considering two weeks of “vacation mode”
  • erikNJ
    erikNJ Posts: 1,009 Member
    Options
    Weigh-In day Tuesday

Previous: 206.3
    This week 206.4

I gained 0.1lb, but I'm totally ok with it. Things have been stressful lately and it's expected. It could have been much worse.

8/15/19
    Tracked: yes
    Under: yes
    Exercise: yes

You have been rocking it as long as I can remember you in this group. That is a break even week in my eyes. I think we would all take break even through stressful times. Total win
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    Week 2
    Pw 139
    Cw 139

No change. I was getting frustrated there for a minute and definitely haven't been quiet about it. I changed my diet, my routine, upped my activity and still nothing has been happening.... Until last night. I am a macro/micro watcher and I realized the one thing I haven't been watching latley is my salt content. I am not a salty person and don't really eat salty foods but because of my hectic work schedule I failed to realize my salt has sky rocketed since I started my job (the quick make meals and ordering out, regardless of the healthier options, has done this) So maybe that is it...I have been feeling more bloated than usual. So this week I am watching my salt..drinking more water and seeing what comes out of it. I also stopped eating out this past week and started inventing a new schedule to get back to the old me....with the new me intact (hectic work)

@abowersgirl, I am glad that you are working things out, Stephanie. Everything you are saying sounds reasonable. In the meantime, you are maintaining, so it's not all bad. Hoping the scales move soon for you!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options

@Bradleys8299, quietly going about your business, and losing a pound and a half this week!! Slow and steady wins the race, and you have been both!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options

Friday weigh in

@swauters, vacation brain is a real thing!! Glad you are slowly getting over your infliction. I have you at 199.6 starting with the first weigh-in for August and holding there ever since. Not bad for a vacation month. Now there's still two weeks left in August to do some positive damage to that number!!
  • Coral333
    Coral333 Posts: 194 Member
    Options

Friday weigh in:
    Last week - 214.8
    This week - 214

Almost a lab and in the right direction! Well done to all the losers this week 🎊
    I’m back to work after summer break on Monday and looking forward to having a clear run at weight loss from now until Christmas. I always lose much more during this portion of the year as there are generally less eating engagements 🙈
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    Missing weights from:

@drea2011 (Tuesday)
    @justakygirl (Tuesday)

@enyagoboom (Thursday)

@murdog3t (Friday)
  • swauters
    Options

Friday weigh in

@swauters, vacation brain is a real thing!! Glad you are slowly getting over your infliction. I have you at 199.6 starting with the first weigh-in for August and holding there ever since. Not bad for a vacation month. Now there's still two weeks left in August to do some positive damage to that number!!

Friday weigh in

Friday weigh in

Huh. Well I guess I have the maintenance thing down pat. Too bad I have 30 lbs beforeI get to maintenance.
  • annabananamc
    annabananamc Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    Mini Challenge Update

Thursday yes/yes/yes
    Friday yes/yes/yes
  • Bradleys8299
    Bradleys8299 Posts: 136 Member
    Options

You are rocking it!

@Bradleys8299, quietly going about your business, and losing a pound and a half this week!! Slow and steady wins the race, and you have been both!!

Thanks guys! I have been so busy lately and really haven't been tracking my food..
    Hopefully I can keep at this steady loss.
  • Mandy_tries_again
    Mandy_tries_again Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    8/16
    Tracked- yes / under- yes
    Exercise- not really..shopping with my stepmom and daughter today. She starts kindergarten next week.
    Steps- 11,504 / water- 66oz
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    Coral333 wrote: »
    Friday weigh in:
    Last week - 214.8
    This week - 214

Almost a lab and in the right direction! Well done to all the losers this week 🎊
    I’m back to work after summer break on Monday and looking forward to having a clear run at weight loss from now until Christmas. I always lose much more during this portion of the year as there are generally less eating engagements 🙈

@Coral333, well done on almost a pound lost this week! And way to put a positive spin on returning back to work!!
  • ForLangston
    ForLangston Posts: 919 Member
    Options
    tracked, at, and walked earlier. Dancing later
This discussion has been closed.