Options

Replies

• red1185
    red1185 Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    Username: red1185
    PW: 164.2
    CW: 165.6
    My weight has fluctuated so much this last week, that I am actually OK with that number. I fell on Monday, but was back up to normal activity by Thursday. I’m not quite at 100%, but I am up and moving around, and was able to take the dog on a walk. I’ll bounce back, and continue to try to reach my goal for the month.
  • rawrxamberx
    rawrxamberx Posts: 646 Member
    Options
    (Daily Post - Sunday)
    Track: yes and I was over !
    Exercise: I worked a 8 hour shift with 7.5 of it on my feet!
    Day: today was a decent day. Work was chaotic but nothing out of the ordinary lol the only reason i was over was because my family ordered Chinese for dinner since our power went out! Luckily I didn’t eat all of the food I got and saved like over half for tomorrow :) where as me before I would’ve ate the entire thing!
  • jmacaroni
    jmacaroni Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    red1185 wrote: »
    Username: red1185
    PW: 164.2
    CW: 165.6
    My weight has fluctuated so much this last week, that I am actually OK with that number. I fell on Monday, but was back up to normal activity by Thursday. I’m not quite at 100%, but I am up and moving around, and was able to take the dog on a walk. I’ll bounce back, and continue to try to reach my goal for the month.

Glad to hear you are feeling better after your fall. Setbacks are always difficult but it’s good you took the time to heal.
  • jmacaroni
    jmacaroni Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    Daily post Sunday
    Track: yes
    Calories: over

My family went out to eat at On the Border. We haven’t been in a long time, soo allowed myself the treat. I had no clue just how many calories I was eating until after I got home and logged them. It was definitely eye opening.
  • skullsandskeletons
    skullsandskeletons Posts: 675 Member
    Options
    Daily post Sunday August 18:
    Tracked: yes
    Calories: under
    Exercise: not specifically

I’ve been doing lots of cooking while on vacation. Although I didn’t make it from scratch, I made dim sum for dinner. Hubby was pleased! I banked calories for it and stayed under yay!
  • jupdyke
    jupdyke Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    Daily post: Sunday August 18
    Tracked: yes
    Calories: under
    Exercise: no, but I danced my butt off last night

Sorry I've been a bit quiet for a couple of days. We had my nephew's wedding, so we were out of town. We had too good of a time, I'm certainly hurtin today to say the least. Ah well, I did it to myself. Lol. We had a great time. A little worried about the scales tomorrow as I had tons of alcohol this weekend at the wedding. Here is to a stronger week.
  • LuluLovinLife
    LuluLovinLife Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Username: LuluLovinLife
    Week: Sunday, August week 4 (?)
    PW: 137.6
    CW: 137.2

One thing I did well: I’ve just been trying to eat smaller portion sizes when eating out as I’ve had a ton of dinner engagements through work and with friends.
    One thing to improve: drink less wine... too many cals and sugars.

Have an amazing week everyone!
  • mawash9
    mawash9 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    mawash9 Member
    Last time I checked was August 4, 2019 9:58PM
    PW:232.6
    CW: 230.6
    I missed last week due to a vacation and was punished by the amount of work needed to catch up on got taking time off🤯
    I started clean keto aftee coming back from vacation. No gobs of bacon and cheese. Just foods I can recognize and don’t need a week to read the ingredients to figure out what is in it. Whole Foods. I am on this journey with my sister who has always got my back! You go sis!
    I really enjoy reading peoples entries when time allows and happy to be a small part of people’s journey. I constantly remind myself that this is a marathon not a sprint, and to attack like your eating an elephant. One bite at a time🤪.
    And yes, I can be long winded😂😂
  • JamieD328
    JamieD328 Posts: 976 Member
    Options
    Weekend update
    Track: no, but fairly mindful
    Calories: borderline Friday and Saturday, definitely over today
    Exercise: long day at work Friday, but I chased my toddler around the yard and got in some time on my Mom’s stationary bike last night. Today I have been less than active. Mostly I have just been trying to stay awake because toddler was up for 3 hours during the night because she does that when she is not in her own bed.
  • Pearl4686
    Pearl4686 Posts: 918 Member
    Options
    Those of you who've been here awhile will know that when I don't post daily it's usually because I'm not doing too well :o
    So, I've slacked and I'm struggling to get back on plan. The scale is creeping up with small gains daily and I'm getting demotivated and frustrated but still can't seem to pull myself together :'(
    On the flip side, I'm having major dental work done today so I probably won't be able to eat much ;)
  • klilev
    klilev Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Week 4
    Username: klilev
    Weigh in day: Monday
    SW: 196.6
    PW: 183.6
    CW: 180.6
    Did well: Getting back on track after vacation
    Need to work on: Moderation even when on vacation or otherwise out-of-routine and tracking everything
  • Rozbee1
    Rozbee1 Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    Week 4

PW 180.0
    CW 176.8

Thats better, going the right way now. 🙂
  • rawrxamberx
    rawrxamberx Posts: 646 Member
    Options
    Perla4686 wrote: »
    Those of you who've been here awhile will know that when I don't post daily it's usually because I'm not doing too well :o
    So, I've slacked and I'm struggling to get back on plan. The scale is creeping up with small gains daily and I'm getting demotivated and frustrated but still can't seem to pull myself together :'(
    On the flip side, I'm having major dental work done today so I probably won't be able to eat much ;)

I hope you start feeling better soon! I hope something reignites the fire in your motivation soon cuz it’s worth it! I know what it’s like to be struggling with yourself and feel so unmotivated :( but I know you will get out of that funk and kill it better than ever! Taking care of yourself first is key! If you ever need someone to talk to, my inbox is always open :)
  • ajaia2001
    ajaia2001 Posts: 216 Member
    Options

@Perla4686 You got this 💪. We have this quote at my gym "Fall down 7 times, get up 8. Don't give up" This weight loss journey is one of the hardest things in life but just know your RTM family has your back 🤗😍🤸‍♀️
  • Slytherclawz
    Slytherclawz Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Username: slytherclawz
    Week: Monday, August Week 4 (8/19)
    PW: 263.4
    CW: 261.4
    One thing I did well: worked out 3 days
    One thing to improve: be more consistent with eating to plan
  • red1185
    Options
    jmacaroni wrote: »
    Daily post Sunday
    Calories: over

My family went out to eat at On the Border. We haven’t been in a long time, soo allowed myself the treat. I had no clue just how many calories I was eating until after I got home and logged them. It was definitely eye opening.

Thank you for the encouragement on my post.

I wanted to offer you the same. Chips and salsa can be quite dangerous lol...but I also understand the pull. One is never enough. Once in awhile you definitely need to give yourself the room to splurge, as you stated with the “treat.” Don’t feel bad! Enjoy it, and then move on! 🙂
  • bootssowhite
    bootssowhite Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Whoops, forgot to finish posting this last night. Sorry.

Username: bootssowhite
    Week: Sunday, August Week 3 (8/18)
    PW: 260.4 lb
    CW: 262.8 lb
    One thing I did well: Things have been bananas at work, so I've certainly gotten plenty of exercise this week. (Although I also broken my toe this week, so maybe that isn't good...)
    One thing to improve: Despite the gain, it wasn't actually a bad week food wise. Just gotta keep plugging away.
  • Toyota100
    Toyota100 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    Daily post Sunday
    Calories: Under

Did great. Even went to grocery store in the cake aisle and picked up a cake slice piece. I was tempted, however I pictured myself slimmer and I dropped the cake.

• jupdyke
    jupdyke Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    Username: jupdyke
    Week: Monday, August Week 4 (8/19)
    PW: 158 lb
    CW: 158.4 lb

Up a tad, but probably from all of the adult beverages at the wedding this weekend. I'm expecting a drop next weigh in. Summer has been rough.
  • red1185
    Options

For all the motivation you give to everybody else, please know you are worth all of that in return! You got this, and your RTM team is behind you all the way!! When you feel up to it, get back on the horse, and go at your own pace!!! Hugs!
This discussion has been closed.