Options

Replies

• Rozbee1
    Rozbee1 Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    Rozbee1

LW 176.8
    CW 178.0

Eh dear up again, im determined to get this licked. Im really good all week then weekends just blow it all up. The thing is im still within my target calories for each day which are 500 less than i should be eating. Any suggestions from anyone will be gratefully received 🙂
    Yes i definately wish to go on to september. Wondercif i should weigh in on a friday it would be more encouraging 🙂
  • johicks
    johicks Posts: 1,991 Member
    Options
    @bootssowhite~ Cait! It’s week #5. Take a deeeeeeep breath. Let’s do this together. I too have let myself be overcome with the night binges. So, let’s focus on having good days with healthy food. Then breath at night. I went to bed early last night. That helped. I’m also going to remind myself of my good nightly habit vs eating. I have no idea why I forget that!! Do you have a good routine for nights, yet? Would a bath or some aromatherapy help for those brutal work days vs food? Whatever you do, try not to avoid us. That’s my biggest fail. I run & hide.
    You can do it!! 🤗 hugs 🤗 It’s a new month for you & I since we weigh on Sundays. WE just reported week #5, so the next weigh-in will be for September week #1. So let’s start this month out great!! A new day! A fresh start! (P.S. You managed to maintain this month!! That’s great… I gained. :( - So chin up my friend.)
    @Toyota100~So happy to hear about your workspace. Yeah!!! And you lost too! Yippeeeee!! It’s week #5. The next weigh-in will be for Sept. week #1, already. Weeks start on Sunday and end on Saturday. So even though it’s the 25th, this week ends on the 31st. And this was a long month. 5 weeks. You had your ups and downs, but you managed to maintain! 👍🏽 Good job!!
    @jupdyke~ Good job on the diligent tracking! 👍🏽 Where did the summer go!? I can’t believe it. I’m not even a teacher and I feel like it went way too fast. Hope your back heals quickly. Enjoy these dog days of summer!!
    @skullsandskeletons~ You’re doing so great! Can you believe you lost 11# this month!? Whoa! That’s fabulous!! Good job! 👍🏽 You kept resisting those chips and was still tracking during your staycation. Excellent. What a great month. Keep doing it! Keep inspiring us. Keep posting to help keep us on track, too. :D
    @mawash9 ~ Good job, Mike. A wonderful loss!! That makes 8# for August challenge. Yes, week #5 already. You're doing great… hitting the gym. 👍🏽 Alright! This is your new highest weight going forward! No turning back... Forward march right back to the gym and don’t look back!
    @rawrxamberx~ Good job tracking. 👍🏽 You were honest with yourself and that is so important! And a 15-minute walk after your shift. Awesome!! Yep, keep being mindful. I have to do better at remembering this saying for myself… but…

We can let food go to WASTE or we can let it go to WAIST.

• johicks
    Options
    sjibda8jzau5.jpgga9bwdc8grkl.jpg
  • Slytherclawz
    Slytherclawz Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Username: slytherclawz
    Week: Monday, August Week 5 (8/26)
    PW: 261.4
    CW: 259.6
    One thing I did well: I was very sick all week but still managed to work out for 1.5hrs
    One thing to improve: being sick knocked my eating off kilter but hopefully will be back on target for the rest of the week!
  • rawrxamberx
    rawrxamberx Posts: 646 Member
    Options
    It’s crazy that August is almost over already lol
    I’m definitely looking forward to losing more in September :)

I’m finally committing myself to something and I feel so proud!
  • jupdyke
    jupdyke Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    Username: jupdyke
    Week: Monday, Aug., Week 5 (8/26)
    PW: 158.4
    CW: 158

One thing I did well: Kept up with my commitment to exercise 5 to 6 days a week.
    One thing to improve: Controlling my eating and staying within my calorie goal of 1250 or less. My appetite has been taking over my willpower lately. September will be my month.
  • red1185
    red1185 Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    Good evening team! I have a couple of NSVs I want to share! My family and I went to Chinese for lunch yesterday. My mom ordered a bunch of fried food for the table: egg rolls, crab Rangoons, dumplings, fried rice, and to finish lunch off: fried doughnuts. I’m suuuuuper proud of myself for eating 1 dumpling and 1 crab Rangoon. I resisted everything else!! Woooooooooo!!!!!!

Then today, a friend and I went to Mexican for dinner. I had a skinny margarita, a few chips/salsa/queso, and ordered off the light menu, only ate part of it, and then walked my dog when I got home.

I’m super super proud of the last couple of days of decisions. I’m trying to remind myself that the scale is not the only thing that counts.

What are your NSVs??
    Happy losing everybody!
  • jmacaroni
    jmacaroni Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    @red1185 great job with the NSV’s. Chinese food is so tempting. I don’t think I would have had your willpower!
  • jmacaroni
    jmacaroni Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    I haven’t logged the past couple days. I’ve been constantly hungry and have eaten unhealthy the past couple days. I need to start logging and make better choices again.
    I have been been getting more exercise though. I just taught my son how to ride his bike, so we’ve been going on walks several times a day for him to ride his bike.
  • ajaia2001
    ajaia2001 Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    Daily Post (Monday)

Track: Yes
    Calories: Under
    Exercise: 1hr bootcamp/25 mins on elliptical
    Goal/Day: Today I recommitted myself to getting truly back on track. Set a goal to end this month with a loss and no gain in September, really tired of doing the back and forth dance with the scale. 🏃‍♀️🏋️‍♀️
  • skullsandskeletons
    skullsandskeletons Posts: 675 Member
    Options
    Daily post Monday August 26:
    Tracked: yes
    Calories: under
    Exercise: no

@johicks thanks for your kind words and support! I had to go look at my report to see my weight loss this month because I couldn’t believe it when you wrote 11 pounds! Yay. I also forgot to tell y’all last week about my NSV. I can cross my legs comfortably. It’s been awhile. Let’s go team RTM! 😁
  • mawash9
    mawash9 Posts: 77 Member
    edited August 2019
    Options
    Monday 8/26/19
    Tracked: yes
    Calories: under
    Exercise: yes stair climber day🥵
    Good day today!
  • Jactop
    Jactop Posts: 691 Member
    Options
    Username: Jactop
    Weigh in week: Week 4
    Weigh in day: Monday
    Previous Weight: 207
    Today's Weight: 207
  • johicks
    Options
    Daily Post (Monday 08/26)
    Track: Yes 💯
    Calories: under :D
    Exercise 20+mins: 20min bike ~first thing in morning.
    12+ Water: 💧x 10
    Used goal app to track my Healthy Habits: some -35%
    I chose ME today!! - Yes, enough to not eat after dinner and to not eat after I went to bed. We had our first home game. So I planned to eat healthy protein and veggies all day, and did!! As I knew I was going to have popvorn and a hot dog for our free concessions dinner. That's part of our "pay." And then I packed one of my no bake fakes & a Bubly for the drive home. Then when home put in gum.
    2nd night binge-free!!

Phew!! Feels good!
  • johicks
    Options
    wwcyi8ftpg8s.png
  • johicks
    Options
    Let’s hear it for ONE of our very own RTM teammates for finishing in the top #1 spot for most lbs lost!!
    @rawrxamberx w/ a loss of 4.4lbs

mcd9ak5rhrsj.gif
    OUR top three for August week #4 had a total loss of 10.6lbs

🥇 1st - @Rozbee1 - 1.78% loss of 3.2lbs
    🥈 2nd - @Klilev - 1.63% loss of 3.0lbs
    🥉 3rd - @rawrxamberx. - 1.38% loss of 4.4lbs

AB0215 wrote: »
    CONGRATULATIONS TO OUR WEEK 4 WINNER 1st - @cossmoss15. - 2.64%
    8tykpzq6wd4b.jpg
    AND TO FLAB-U-LESS FOR TAKING 1ST PLACE IN WEEK 4!!
    August Week 4 is now in the books!

Week 4 is always a hard week, you may have lot some motivation or things aren't going as well as intended, and this is where determination really shines! Great job everyone!!! Below are the full results for Week 4.

The Biggest Loser Is...
    1st - @cossmoss15. - 2.64%
    2nd - @LMK02020. - 2.42%
    3rd - @spinnerkind. - 2.00%

The TEAM Biggest Loser...
    1st - Flab-U-Less. - 0.35%
    2nd - Gutbusters. - 0.30%
    3rd - Run Track Minds. - 0.09%

Top 3 Individual % by Team:
    The Big Butt Theory
    1st - @cossmoss15. - 2.64%
    2nd - @LMK02020. - 2.42%
    3rd - @ForLangston. - 1.06%

The Slimsons
    1st - @vicky2767. - 1.67%
    2nd - @AB0215. - 1.41%
    3rd - @Fitness327wk. - 1.17%

Gutbusters
    1st - @carol_shantz. - 1.95%
    2nd - @Shewhoismany. - 1.74%
    3rd - @pamela117e. - 1.44%

💖💝 Run Track Minds 💖💝
    1st - @Rozbee1. - 1.78% :flowerforyou:
    2nd - @Klilev. - 1.63% :flowerforyou:
    3rd - @rawrxamberx. - 1.38% :flowerforyou:

Flab-U-Less
    1st - @spinnerkind. - 2.00%
    2nd - @MamboRumba. - 1.91%
    3rd - @colinwendy91. - 1.43%

Individual Top 3 Pounds Lost
    1st - @rawrxamberx. - 4.4 lbs. :flowerforyou:
    2nd - @spinnerkind. - 3.5 lbs.
    3rd - @cossmoss15. - 3.4 lbs.

Overall Pounds Lost by Team
    The Big Butt Theory - -4.6 lbs.
    The Slimsons - -7.6 lbs.
    Gutbusters - 13.9 lbs.
    💖💝 Run Track Minds - 3.7 lbs. 💖💝
    Flab-U-Less - 13.7 lbs.

Overall Total Lost: 19.1 lbs

• jwall309
    jwall309 Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    Hi team. I really struggle this week with being accountable to the team and to myself. After coming back from my trip it was my BFs birthday and birthday party over the weekend, so the whole week kind of just went to hell. I didn't weigh in and I didn't really track much. Some life stress has also really gotten in my way recently. But! I am excited to say I accepted a new job and will hopefully be much happier in my work life. On a negative note, our beloved family cat was diagnosed with cancer yesterday and it doesn't look good. So I am on a roller coaster of emotions and desperately trying not to turn to food for comfort. I brought all the leftover birthday treats from BFs birthday into work today so I don't give in to them at home! Its a struggle right now, but I am going to power through.
  • mawash9
    mawash9 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Mawash9
    8/27/19
    Tracked:yes
    Exercise: yes, long walk for sore muscles🤪
    I am proud I have kicked my sweet tooth habit. Still indulge, but on s much lesser scale. Started eating healthy consistently and regular exercise. Who would have thought I would lose weight 🤣
  • Rozbee1
    Rozbee1 Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    @johicks ... i think youve missed my weigh in on Aug 26th. Its not on the team form.

Looking forward to working hard in Sept with you all. Happy Losing 😀
This discussion has been closed.