Motivation!

Options
jowo2000
jowo2000 Posts: 129 Member
Here's some motivation. I found this clip of a lady who finished this challenge and did the 100. She's got other clips from the challenge too, so I'll post more later.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4OgS7v4q50o

Replies

• Kelly_T_1977
    Kelly_T_1977 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Hi there,

I'm new to MyFitness Pal and I've just been browsing through the challenges and found this link.

Is this challenge still open?

I've always wanted to have more upper body strength to do military style push-ups and this looks like a great way to do that.

Kelly...x
  • jowo2000
    Options
    Yes, of course! Come join the fun!
  • Kelly_T_1977
    Kelly_T_1977 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Thanks chick! Looking forward to the challenge!
  • EntreChaud
    EntreChaud Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    May I join? I will try to catch up with everyone....
  • jowo2000
    Options
    EntreChaud wrote: »

Of course!!! It's an open group, so go right ahead. So excited to have you! Once you do the initial test, let us know how it went at the "initial test" discussion. And no need to catch up, you have to go at the given pace anyway, so go with that. We're here to cheer you on!
  • emmies_123
    emmies_123 Posts: 513 Member
    Options
    Are you guys doing other workouts too while doing this challenge, or just pushups? I feel like I'm cheating as I do HIIT workouts a couple days a week too.
  • dblair27
    dblair27 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    EntreChaud wrote: »

I just started today too! Join me! I would love to be not-the-only-person starting around this time. :)
  • dblair27
    dblair27 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    emmies_123 wrote: »
    Are you guys doing other workouts too while doing this challenge, or just pushups? I feel like I'm cheating as I do HIIT workouts a couple days a week too.

I'm a pretty active cyclist! I think most of us are likely pursuing some other form of exercise too. :)
  • jowo2000
    Options
    I think everyone is doing their own thing, just adding this program as a part of their workouts. :)
  • emmies_123
    emmies_123 Posts: 513 Member
    Options
    cool =) was worried I wasn't doing it right since my HIIT has me doing pushups, planks, etc on top of this challenge
  • Dawnshealth111
    Dawnshealth111 Posts: 884 Member
    Options
    I'm also participating in the Hogwarts challenge. This is the last week with a new term starting in September. I do much better with goals I need to achieve.
  • jowo2000
    Options
    Here's some inspiration! This amazing lady is in week 4. If you go to her channel, you'll see her complete the challenge. It's inspiring to me to see that it's actually possible lol!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xxRX6D_cnxA